C H A P T E R - E I G H T

Words:1283

Dream didn't come for a while. Whenever I ask about him, Sapnap and George would never answer my question or just say he doesn't want to see me. But why? There had to be a reason why.

I still felt so empty without Tommy. I needed to know how he was. I wasn't able to get any information from the outside though. I couldn't do anything. I could always hear random arguments. They were all from upstairs. It was always between George, Sapnap and Dream. They would never get into an argument with me. It was like they didn't want to.

***

I was expecting George to come down to talk to me while Sapnap was making food but Dream was there instead. He had the emotion of guilt under his mask. He removed the heavy chains and sat beside me. My wrists were bleeding since they cut into my skin. That doesn't matter right now. For some reason, I felt slightly happy that Dream was here.

The whole time he was there it was silent. Then, only then, did I feel something on my shoulder. He was peacefully sleeping on my shoulder as his cheeks were stained with tear marks. Was he doing this on purpose? Was this one of his plans to play with me?

***

A few days have passed. I now have my own room but I'm forbidden to go outside of the house or even out of my room. I got put in a high room so I couldn't jump through the window. I figured out a way to communicate with L'manburg again. I could send them letters and they would send back. This was a problem. Here is why.

I kept all of the papers to re-read them and so everyone else wouldn't be able to see the papers. There was a knock on my door one day while I was reading one of them. The door instantly opened. That was bad. I was rushing to put all of the papers away, that one flew past my grasp and fell down straight to the feet of Sapnap. He read the paper and his eyes grew wider. Disappointment, disbelief and frustration plastered his face.

He stomped over to me and dragged me by the wrists that were still healing. I don't think he meant to since he losened his grip after I squeaked a little.

I was ordered to wait outside of Dream's study room. Then he walked in. Before I thought I was going to die, now I am dead. George and Dream were in the room peacefully talking before Sapnap came barging in and telling them what he read. The fact that usually I would be mortified but now, I was just bored and waiting for my fate. Death was probably better since I was locked in my room all day.

Dream kicked the open the door, almost breaking it. I give him a blank expression and put my hand out for him to drag. I never did that before. I would always flinch and hide my wrists out of fear. Dream was too pissed to notice but George did. George had a better understanding of me.

The brunette rushed over to Dream's side and whispered something in his ear to make him stop. He seemed to calm down instantly. Never seen that before.

I just waited there for them to bring me to God knows where. It seems like he told the same to Sapnap and gently tugged on my hand to signify that we were going. The other two were left behind.

It felt nice. He was more gentle than the others but still scary. He just knew how to control his anger. I felt like I could always go to him if needed to, unlike the rest.

He took me to a beach with a beautiful sunset. It was breathtaking. An amazing scene for a date or something. a little backstory. back when I was younger, my parents didn't like my eyes. so I grew a disliking to them as well. they gave me a thin cloth to cover my eyes but I was still able to see. soon enough, my eyes adjusted to seeing like it wasn't even there.

Unlike George, I was worried to show my eyes. I mean, George only showed his eyes to his close friends. This was the first time I saw them.

His eyes were like mine. One a different colour. One glistened the colour blue and the other brown. They shimmered in the tides that came in and the sun. He looked so happy to be free. Like he had nothing to worry about. No chains interlocking his heart. Keeping him stuck.

"Hmm? Y/N? Take a picture, it will last longer. Maybe you can blush at that and not me while the others are looking. Who knows, they might get jealous,"
His voice was charming and soft yet snapped me out of my thoughts. I hid my face while he just giggled.
"Hey, don't hide that face of yours. Eret told me your eyes are lovely. That they really fit with your glowing character."

I blush even more at this statement. While sighing, I took off my cloth that hid my eyes. In the corner of my eye, I can see George blushing even harder than I was previously.

"'Take a picture, it will last longer.'"
I mocked him. He just looked back at the sea.

Once the blush cooled down, I wanted to tease him even more. It was fun to see him flustered anyways. I got closer to him. I was an inch away from his cheek. He seemed nervous as his breath went uneasy. I quickly kissed his cheek and turned my head away. He was so flushed with blush he couldn't even move. This was perfect.

He laid down on the small grass patch we were on, just stargazing. I look at him and put my head to his chest. His heart was beating so fast that it would beat out of his chest.

George's POV:

I brought her to a small patch of grass on the beach. It was lovely. The sun was setting and the trees danced around us. We just teased each other the whole time. When they took off the cloth that hid their face, I was taken aback. Eret wasn't lying when he said they had stunning eyes.

Blush covered my face almost the whole time when I was with them. Once it calmed down, they kissed my cheek. I swear, I'm crazily in love with them. My heart always skips a beat when they smile.

I was quite pissed when Eret wanted them to be his partner. I only want them. They were only mine. They only needed me! But I did have some competition. It seems like my friends were also in love with them.

I lay my head back to the grass. I wanted to stargaze. I felt them staring at me for a second. They then put their head on my chest. I was terrified. What if I did the wrong thing? What will they think of me then? Do I bring them into a kiss? Or is that too soon? Thoughts piled in my head. My heart was beating fast.

Soon enough, they fell asleep. Now I just needed to bring them home. Dream and Sapnap would always brag how much they loved Y/N or even how much Y/N loved them. I joined in once and a while but this time they won't even believe me.

They are mine after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byeee! I love you all so much.