chapter 32

bro. I told my friend to choose something. he won't even look at it. such a friend he is. lol. this is a joke people.

dream's cold hand with his fingerless leather gloves grabbed my shoulder as he said that. his deep voice rushed a chill down my spine. everyone was still silent. I was frozen, analysing everyone. wilbur was missing.

the green screen mother fucker grabs my shoulders and pushes me to the ground. with his powerful push, blood drizzled down from my mouth as I hit my head against a wall. he threw me a few yards. fucking hell. he strong.

my breathing hitched and got sharp. it was hard to breathe. everyone was running towards me. I ran out of health potions. it wouldn't matter since I wouldn't be able to even reach them.

black dots covered my vision. everything started to get blurry. my hearing was also getting fuzzy. my eyes started to get heavy. the last thing I saw was the man that I used to love (quackity) trying to run towards me, techno blocking most of my vision and trying to help me, tubbo crying into Tommy's arms. Tommy was also about to cry. everyone else surrounded us. the last things that I heard was techno telling me to keep my eyes open and reassuring me that it will be okay.

(bruh. bitch just fainted. I haven't fainted myself but I was told that black dots cover your vision. I just imagine that your hearing and sight will also be fuzzy.)

Lucky pov:

I was just peacefully relaxing and talking to the many gods and goddess. mostly to a young girl named drista. that was until I dragged out of y/n body. what happened? I wasn't paying attention! wait! fuck!

I tumbled down to the ground. I analysed my surroundings to see everyone surrounding me. uhh. this is not weird. they all looked at me in shock and tears threatening to drop from their eyes. I look behind me to see y/n. their eyes were closed as I also saw a few tears fall down their face. blood trickled down their mouth. a soft smile was placed on their face as well.

Tommy pov:

I held tubbo as he cried in my arms. I was also about to cry. Well that was until I saw something. we all did. it was lucky! all this time lucky was missing and now they are here.

"lucky? what are you doing here?"
eret asked the shadow person. lucky snickered a small amount and turned to face y/n again. they dried up their blood and placed a health potion into their mouth. they materialised an allium from thin air. they tucked it behind y/n's ear.

lucky got up and picked them up. she started to bring them back to somewhere. most likely their home. I guess we will continue this war when they got better. yeah, we had many questions but, they were already gone. no one even tried to take this time to kill someone. we all went home to upgrade our tools and armour again. what a strange day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was a really strange chapter. idk what the fuck happened. and it's really fucking short. probably my shortist chapter. I had different plans for this chapter but now I need to put it in the next chapter. wtf was this weed that I was on to produce this chapter.

have a great rest of your day!