chapter 70

today..today was my last day on this smp. XD said he waned to destroy this smp. he was the protector overall. but he just found no use in it. no joy anymore. I don't blame him. he's been an emotionless god for his whole life. watching every single thing that us mortals do. but he did say he wouldn't if I sacrificed myself. apparently he would be able to finally have company.

I pull my hood over my head to protect myself from the rain. recently, all the red vines has disappeared. rumor has it that foolish destroyed the crimson egg.

DreamXD was following behind me.
"where are we going?"
"somewhere important to me."
lately I've been isolating myself from people. I kept writing on my calender and walls that today was the day. the day that I would dread the most.

we stopped at my old house. the one that I didn't burn down. the one that me and lucky used to live in to get away from everything before I went into that mini coma. it looked like it used to. but it was still infested with red vines which was strange since the whole smp doesn't have anymore vines.

it was nice to watch everything again. the grass was overgrown and an infestation of flowers were also there. the voices were irritating me. they kept telling me to burn it down. yet I couldn't bring myself to do it. it was the only memories that I had left.

memories of friends..

I pushed felix and ranboo away. Tommy and tubbo? I was practically never there. I'm not sure if I could trust them. they betrayed me so many times..

memories of brotherhood..

where did the days go? I remember me, sapnap, George and dream hanging around the house. we were just having fun, setting things on fire, getting hurt and messing with each other. that was all before dream went insane. before pogtopia. when times were simple yet still having a war.

and quackity. what happened to him? he got more angry, didn't he? I remember how we would talk for hours and hours under that tree during pogtopia vs manburg. when he was engaged to schlatt and all that. we would shit talk about our team.

and glatt..I felt comfortable venting to him. he was there to listen and understand. like quackity, we would talk for hours. hell, I would even ruin my sleep schedule for him. every night before I was in that coma. in the same spot. everything.

memories of home and family..

everyone here. they made me felt like I belong. like this was my home. as if I was important. they were all-

I stopped thinking when I heard footsteps. XD was sitting down, so it couldn't be him. I got up and saw Philza and lucky.
"Y/N!"
lucky came running over to me and placed both hands on my shoulders.
"what?"
"why have you been isolating yourself, mate?"

"I'm just going through a lot.."
"then why did you document about sacrificing yourself for the smp?"
lucky pulled out a journal. my journal. my face plumited.
"I know what's going on, Y/N. but do you really want to do this? is this really a good choice?"

I wasn't even sure anymore. what was a good choice in this situation?
"I still want to do it."
I blurted out. she pulled me into a hug. Philza wrapped his wings around us, also bringing us into a hug. let's just say, a lot of tears were shed again.

***

midnight was when I would need to leave. everyone was here. I stood on a stage.
"welcome to my final party, guys! this will be the last time you'll have a party with me. and this will be my final goodbye. at least I will still be able to watch over you!"
silent sobs were the only sounds from the croud.

nikichu was balling her eyes out. so was tubbo. ghostboo was slightly crying. he didn't remember much about me. Tommy was trying his best to keep himself contained.
"now let's stop crying and make the most out of this!"

***

everyone was dancing and drinking. we really were making the most out of this. no enemies. just friends. just like before.

midnight came faster then we wanted. but it was for the better.
"attention everyone. these are going to be my last words."
everyone was silent. a smile was on my face. it was obviously forced.

"we've been through so much. many wars. a lot of pain. everything! but through thick and thin, fire and storms. we're all still here today. the scares that our body carries shows what we fought through to get here."
everyone cheered for a second. I brought Micheal on the stage and poked his snout.

"Micheal. y'know how your father got that scar on his face?"
I pointed to tubbo. he seemed a bit embarrassed.
"did you know that your father was a warrior! he healed and fought through a lot. he even ruled a country! but he got that scar from fighting off a big hoard of monsters all by himself in the nether! but he was pushed into lava."

it was obviously a lie. but all the children still believed it.
"and uncle Tommy. he's a great person. did you know he joined a country at nine years old? he saved a lot of people and he's very strong. he died in an explosion and got revived."
I was referring to the explosion of L'manburg by me and dream. I didn't want to say that this strong person died by someone punching him with a potato.

after finishing up my speach, my last words were finally said.
"imagine having small dick energy, dream!"
XD stood behind me and just covered me with his cloak. we teleported  back to my limbo. the room was darker. and most of the mirrors were broken. all the drawings were also missing.

I rushed over to the mirror that gave me an overview of everyone in the smp.

they were all crying but also laughing at my last words.
"but I'm not wrong.."
I whisper to myself. XD came up to me.
"they can't hear you. now you can only observe them. and do not go up to the broken mirrors."
"why?"
he completely ignored my question and started to list off rules.

"rule number one, if the sky is red, go to sleep. Close your eyes. rule number two, if you go past a mirror and see a red eye, find me-"
he listed off some more random and weird rules. I guess this is it. at least everyone else is happy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just to clarify, this isn't the last chapter. the next one should be. I'm somewhat happy with what I did here.

<3byee! love you<3