chapter 23

Bro im crying for no reason.

Today was the day where I needed to excape. I planned it all out. Its been about 1-2 months since I've been with them. They trusted me to go outside. but with a guard and I also needed to stay inside the perimeter of Manburg. Why wouldn't there be rules?

I've been training for the past months that I've been here. I'm even able to take down the guard. Sometimes I think that they really are stupid.

I was on my daily, peaceful walk. I went to a pond not too far but also not too close from home. Once the guard got distracted, I knocked them out. I didn't want to kill them. If I got all bloody, then everyone might be scared of me when I go back to Pogtopia.

I knocked them out and made a run for it. It wouldn't be that easy of course. There were always guards that were stronger then me that protected the gates. But I scheduled it perfectly. I knew what Eream's schedule is. So I waited for Dream to be on schedule. It was easy to pass him.

Now I was free (sorry I don't know how else to do it and how to make it more interesting. I just wanna carry on right now). I ran deep into the forest. I remembered where I was going. I could never forget. But I'm still slightly worried. What happened if they forget about me. Surely not.

Days passed. It would take a while since I didn't carry any food with me. Plus, they lived pretty far away. But I finally made it there. I pulled down my rolled up long sleeves. I didn't want them to see what they did to me. With slight hesitation, I knocked on the door. The door opened only for me to see Wilbur behind it. He looked tired. He hasn't gotten any sleep at all.

When he looked at me, he rubbed his eyes. Did he think I was an imagination? Once he released that I was real, he hugged me. It was really tight. I was about to die. His eyes flooded with tears as he dragged me inside. He instantly called down the two men that stayed in their room. They seemed well rested.

They just stared at me. Muffled screams and confused convictions filled the room. A smile happened to make its way up my face. This was my home. Just how I remembered it all. Small tears formed in the corners of my eyes. I made my way up to my room. It was just how I left it.

I rushed to a table in the room. I opened a draw and pulled out bandeges. I needed to bandage all my wounds before they get worse.

When I rolled up my sleeves, exposing my deep cuts, Tommy walled in. His emotions immediately dropped. My ears were blocked with the voices in my head as he ran over and screamed more words that I couldn't understand.

Tommy caught the attention of Wilbur and Techno. They both walked in to see my emotionless face, staring into space, and Tommy on his knees, trying to bandage all the cuts that bled at a rapid pace.

It has been a few days. Things has gotten better. We caught up with each other. Oh and also I told them what happened.

"So yeah, Tubbo was on the floor crying and bleeding. Schlatt was overdosing on alcohol while Quackity was also drunk. He just kept on laughing while Schlatt hit Tubbo. I wanted to protect Tubbo and went in the way of him being hit. Well my plan worked, but he swapped all his anger on me. Quackity tried to stop him as well."

That was the whole story. Tubbo has been visiting us. Well them. Not me. He still trys to avoid me. I don't really mind. Well I'm doing my own meet ups. Now who was I meeting up with?

"Quackity!"
I screamed once I saw him sitting on the forest floor. He whips his head back to me and smiled. I felt so happy when I saw his smile. I ran over and slid into a tree. His laughter was unique and also cute. I will admit it, I am in love with him. We spoke for hours again. He seemed a bit worried today but I brushed it off.

It was getting late again.

Quackity pov:

I didn't want to tell them. They would be heart broken. My mind was raided with thoughts. That was until they played the last note of their song on their guitar. Then, I felt something heavy on my shoulder. It was them. They were cute when they slept.

I needed to tell them that we couldn't hang out anymore. It was because Schlatt has been looking for them and ordering me to also look for them. Last time we met, he was on the verge of finding them.

Sometimes Schlatt would even abuse me when he was drunk. Almost every night he gets drunk. I don't want them to see me hurt. They would get themselves into trouble and get themselves hurt. I couldn't afford that.

They woke up. Their tired eyes looked into mine. It was time to tell them..

Y/n pov:

He told me that he needed to tell me something. I instantly got butterflies. I longed for his love and he was about to confess!

That hope was distroyed as fast as it appeared.
"Y/n..We can't hang out anymore."
"What? Why? Did I do something? I-I'll be better! I swear! I will fix it. I-I will!"
My words were hurried. I couldn't lose him. I loved him. He just shook his head.

"No Y/n. It's too dangerous. You are with Pogtopia and I'm with Manburg. They are at war. When it's the day of the war, that is when we are nothing. All the feelings that we have now will be all gone. Understand?"

I nodded with my teary eyes. I felt like nothing again. I look back at him to also see tears pricking the side of his eyes. He then looked down to my lips.
(Bro. Finally. First kiss!)
He moved his head slightly towards me. He quickly moved his head back.
"S-sorry."
He stuttered.

I didn't care. I moved my head towards him and pushed his head towards me. The gap between us finally fully closed. Our lips glided together. I loved him. And he loved me. But fate hated us together.

We both pulled away for air. It was obvious that we both wanted it to last forever. I close my eyes for a few minutes. In that time, I heard shuffling. Once I open my eyes again, he was gone. I couldn't help but cry even more. There was no point anymore. There is no good ending in this world. I should know that. But I'm always dumbfounded when it happens.

I finally made my way back home. They were probably worried about me. I put my hood up to try to hide my tear filled face. I entered the cave to see them waiting for my arrival. Techno seemed impatient while Tommy seemed worried. Wilbur was trying to calm them down while also having the same emotions as Tommy and Techno.

They all looked at me. I continued to look at the floor. I ran up to my room. They were all having a conversation about me. They were all confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was longer then expected. Well that's the end of that one. Loved it. Uhh yeah.
Byeee! Have a good rest of your day!