chapter 33 ~techno, please..~

feeling depressed because of life!
so basically what was supposed to happen was that the war would continue. y/n found out that wilbur was blowing up manburg and goes to the place with the bomb. a little talk and arguing. Phil a tells y/n to leave. they get dragged out and wilbur dies. y/n dies because the withers kill them.

this chapter is dedicated to techno and y/n.

its been a few days since the war I think. that's what lucky tells me. I've met another person like me. his name is ghostbur! we have been hanging around but what really interests me is his alive brother, techno.

techno seems nice. I hang with him a lot. I give him a pink tulip from time to time. everything was perfect. lucky has been writing in a purple book. I also saw a guy that had the same pattern that was on the book, on his hoodie! he also seems nice.

"hey y/n. have you heard from dream lately?"
the pink-haired man asked.
"who is dream?"
I didn't want to seem like I didn't know him but I couldn't remember. did I need to know who dream was?
"never mind."
with that, he walked away.

I was just skipping along the path when I saw a familiar face. it flashed from my sight of vision. I rush back to techno's place and wait for him. I mean, that's what I always do anyways.

techno lives deep in the snow. he said that there are bad people after him as well. techno said that the government hired a butcher party to find him and..eleminate him. apparently its because he tried fighting against them since they were evil.

"hello techno!"
I greeted as he walked through the door. he just rushed around his house and ignore me.

he seemed to be in a big rush. I just dicided to sit on a chest that was empty to make sure he wouldn't use it and I could just wait for him there. Once he was finished running around, he stood at potion brewers I think. he had many of them.

"techno, what's going on? you looked stressed."
"y/n. y'know about the butcher gang. apparently they found me and now I need to make invisibility potions. now, could you go outside and distract them?"
I just nodded my head and left.

I then saw tubbo, quackity, fundy and ranboo standing on a hill close by. I quickly made my way over to them.

"hey guys! what brings you here?"
I asked, knowing damn well why they were here.
"hey y/n! we're here to find-"
quackity interups tubbo by jabbing him in his arm with his elbow.
"have you seen techno?"
quackity said blandly.

I just shook my head as a no.
"then who's that house down there?"
ranboo asked.
"that's mine and lucky's house!"
they all looked at each other.
"then would you mind if we come in?"
fundy questioned.
"w-well. lucky isn't home a-and they don't like guests over that often. expecially without them knowing. l-lucky is currently out getting supplies!"
I stuttered over my words. with that, they walked away.

"techno! techno! I did it! they're not here anymore!"
"good job, y/n."
he patted my head as he walked passed.

"technoooo?"
"oh no. you only say that when you want something, Princess."
"lucky said that I used to go stargazing. could we, maybe, go together? like today?"
techno sighed.
"fine. go get ready then. we can go now."

I quickly ran to my room that I had in techno's house since I visited so much. I rushed to get changed and down the ladder.
"done!"
"wow. that could probably beat the world record."
he joked. I giggled.