chapter 26

Bruh. Idk what to do for this chapter. Sorry that I haven't loaded in a while. I just had a lot of things to do and that will probably continue until I have a break.

How did it all end up like this? How do I fall in love with not only Quackity, but also Schlatt? They are the enemys! But we are nothing now.

Today was the festival. I didn't really want to go. Why should I? They hate me. All my thoughts were just me doubting everything. Even how I looked. I was just in a casual outfit. I hated everything about me now. How I looked to how I thought. I even stopped eating!

A little time has passed. I was already in my casual outfit and made my way to Manburg. Before I entered the land that owned was to Schlatt, I took a deep breath. Who knew what this man could be hiding.

Once I entered, I instantly got greeted by Schlatt himself. More time passed. It was mostly just me talking to Schlatt since he barely let me talk to anyone else.

Quackity has been avoiding me as well. I missed him. I missed how he was before. There was something about him. That thing about him made me fall in love with him. I didn't know what it was. I tried to deny it, but it wouldn't work. I was just being played with again. I always get played with.

It was coming to the true start of the festival. It was just an introduction and waiting for everyone to arrive. We all sit in front of a stage. There were chairs everywhere. It was like when we had our election. My mind had a blank and I wasn't listening.

(Basically, Tubbo gets called up. He does a speech. Blah blah blah.)

"Is there anything else you would like to say Tubbo?"
"O-oh yeah. Let the festival begin?"
"Y/n. Could you come up here for a second."
Once my name was called, I was snapped out of my thoughts. I did as told.

Without another second passing, two small cases encapsulated me and Tubbo. Schlatt called up Techno that was hidden in the shocked croud. Schlatt started to talk to the young, shaking boy. Like always, I was in my own train of thought. Everything started to spin.

I knew he was upset about me leaving, but this? This had to be too far! Not to him though.

Tubbo pov:

I was terrified. Schlatt knew I was a traitor. Now he was going to execute me! His own son (so basically, you know the lore where Puffy is Tubbo's and Dream's mum. And Schlatt is the father of them both as well)! He gave the choice to Techno. Kill me or Y/n.

He looked mortified. He slowly approached in front of me. Techno's Ruby red eyes looked into mine with an apologetic look. Soft whispers was heard from the man. He brought up his crossbow and aimed it for my head. His firework already loaded. The pink-haired man hesitated a little. then everything went black.

Y/n pov:

I got snapped out of my thoughts again by a loud bang. I saw Techno standing in front of Tubbo's containment. He had a crossbow in hand. And Tubbo's scared figure was no longer there.

In a blink of an eye, everyone was gone. The cages were gone as well. Two small figures were running towards us. But they were too far away. I ran to my friend's side, only to be stopped by a firm grip around my wrist. I look behind me to see Dream had locked both my hands behind my back. Schlatt magicly appeared in front of me and stared into my eyes.

My senses were all broken. My hearing was no where to be seen. He whispered something and looked at Dream. He did a little nod for reassurance and then, I felt a cold blade shoved into my back. That blade that Dream held impaled me. It went so deep that it went all the way through my body. I couldn't do anything. The amount of shock took away all the pain that I had. Then, everything went black.

Tommy pov:

Me and Wilbur watched from afar. We watched how Tubbo and Y/n got trapped. We watched how Techno shot Tubbo. I was horrified. My blood boiled. He killed my best friend! My own brother!

After everyone went, me and Wilbur quickly made our way to Tubbo. I couldn't think of anything else then him. He is the only thing that matters to me. He is my best friend after all.

I watched as he collapsed to the floor once the cage lifted. His blood splattered everywhere. I looked into his lifeless eyes. All I could do is hope. Hope that there will be a miracle. A miracle that saves him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this chapter taking so long. There has been a lot of random shit coming up. And I have also been getting bored of this. I have had a lot to think about lately as well. I know this chapter was also pretty short. It was also shit. I had like no ideas and my dad keeps taking my phone away from me.

Byeee. Love you all. Have a good rest of your day!