chapter 38

sorry I haven't been uploading. I was at my aunt's and I was busy for those few days. and also athour block. this is probably the longest athour block I had.

Tommy pov:

it has been a few days since y/n came down with the flint and steel. in those few days, we have been planning. we needed to think of the exact time and what to do after we burn down George's House. it was going to be perfect.

today was the morning of when we commited arson. I made my way through the walls of L'manburg and into the dark forest. the sun hasn't even poked passed the hills yet. darkness still overcasted the small, wooden house.

the house was made of oak logs and planks. flowers and bushes, that were neatly cut, surrounded the house. the flowers brought a variety of colours to bring the dark and gloomy vibes away.

there was a small, glistening pond next to said house. that pond had a school of fish. many other decorations were planted inside the pond.

in front of the house was a path. a path made of dirt, gravel and rocks. other things were sprinkled and littered around the place to gibe it a more of a cottagecore vibe.

I slowly knocked on the door full of flower details. behind the door was sounds of shuffling. not long after, I was greeted by a person the same hight as me or maybe even a bit taller.

their eyes showed that they didn't have much sleep. I barely recognised them.
"y/n, who's at the door?"
a person spoke from behind them. they slowly walked up to the person in front of me. I only assumed that was lucky behind y/n.

"hey Tommy. you're early. like really early. please, come in."
they said while rubbing their eyes and moving out of the way. I walked inside and sat on the couch as they closed the door and turned to me.

"I just wanted to be here to go over the plan to burn down George's House."
I said quite proudly. but I was still tired.

"oh shit, that's today? I was supposed to go see fundy and go with lucky to visit ranboo. sorry Tommy. could we do it another day?"

they obviously sounded disappointed at themselves. but we couldn't just move the day. today was perfect. the correct weather and time.

"it's fine. I can do it myself. I can't let this day just past."
I was being stubborn. I'd rather do it myself. I didn't want to interrupt them anyway. they just got out of the five stages of grief.

as I turned around to go back home, lucky grabbed my wrist. I turned around to look at them.
"it would be better if you stayed until we leave or until its time for you to burn his house down. I mean, we have all the items needed here."

I nodded my head and looked behind lucky to see if y/n was okay with this. what I saw shocked me. more like terrified me. I don't even know why. just something got over me.

"y/n..why do you have dream's smile on your face?"
I asked. it was obvious I was shaking. my voice quivered as I talked.

lucky turned over to look at the h/c haired person behind them. when we were at pogtopia, this also happened. but not the dream smile. it was only stings and chains around their heart. but when we kicked them out because we thought they were the traitor, that all disappeared.

the green chains and string got tighter then last time I've seen them like this. this was going too far. now the dream smile? as I stared more, the smile started glitching and appearing everywhere around them.

"what do you mean? there's nothing there Tommy. did you get enough sleep? you can sleep in my room."
lucky spoke. they were obviously confused as fuck. but this wasn't just my imagination. apparently tubbo can also see it. he resently announced it to me.

I was pushed into another room. one that was tidy. I did feel a bit sleepy. I walked up to the bed and laid down. the soft mattress made me sleep instantly.

Lucky pov:

that was wierd. I do know what Tommy means. I can also see it. I've been seeing it for a while. I never thought anything deep into it. but if a mortal like Tommy can see it as well, it was probably something bad. I would need to talk to Dream XD later about it then.

y/n wasn't the first one I've seen it on. I've also seen it on ranboo. small glitching smiles surrounds him and one on his face. ranboo usually holds a book like the first time we met him. he is quite protective over that book. surprisingly, he let me see it one time.

it was filled with many events and discription of people. he said that it was his memory book. one day, I was flipping through the book and saw the discription of me and y/n

y/n
a person that I bumped into in the forest. they seemed nice. they were with a person called lucky. I find their singing amazing. I hope to see them again.

it was a short but sweet discription. he doesn't know much about y/n anyway.

Lucky
they were with y/n in the forest. while they singing, lucky was playing a guitar. they seemed scary at first but they kept visiting me and brought my favourite flowers! I feel safe with them. they do look like a shadow but I like them. sometimes I can see patches of colour when I'm around them. apparently y/n also saw a few patches of colour on them as well. overall, lucky is a very interesting person. sometimes I see them with a strange person with a dark green cloak.

he would probably update the 'y/n' after he sees them again. today I would make them friends and get to know them better. I needed y/n to feel better after their stages of grief.

as Tommy fell into a deep sleep, me and y/n went up to clean their room. it was a mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fucking hell. that took way too long. I'm going to try and re-rwad everything and try to add TW now. I'm also going to finally try to edit everything.

byeeee. love you all so much and have a great rest of your day!