chapter 61

light shimmered on my face as I woke up. the warm feeling of the desert and blanket was hugging me.
'what happened yesterday?'
I asked myself as I got a splitting headache. now I remember! me and Wilbur decided to get drunk. but everything else is a blur..

I swung my feet over my bed and got changed. as I got my senses back, I heard the chatter of the two friends that also lived here. I dragged my feet all the way to greet quackity and Charlie.

they both looked at me. Charlie was as giddy as ever while quackity looked a bit mad.
'it's literally the morning! what the hell did I do?'
I asked myself once more.

"where were you yesterday?"
quackity dragged me out of my thoughts.
"I don't know. I just went to Las nevadas and got drunk."
he raised one eyebrow as if he was skeptical about my story.
"is that so. then why didn't anyone see you? Tommy said you were with Wilbur."

"can I not hang out with Wilbur?!"
I randomly barked back. I was getting annoyed by him already. its too early.
"of course not! he's dangerous! I care for you and I'm scared you'll get hurt."
"whatever."
might as well call me a teenager again.

if I did get hurt, then that's fine. I've been hurt many times. mentally and physically. plus, Wilbur wouldn't purposely hurt me, right? of course not! what are you thinking?! he loves you. but do you love him back?

***

that last thought drowned you as you cleaned up the casino and the blood from fights. he's done so much for you. yet he also hurt you. but there is also quackity. he's basically always been there. you used to have a crush on him. but could that small light be relit?

Wilbur was always the protective type of person. a friendly, protective and crazy person. yet he was fun to be around if you know how to control his personality. he usually flirts with his friends and always makes stupid jokes. that's just his humor. but he hurt people. hurt family. but he can change! he did change.

the Wilbur I used to know is back. even if people can't see it, I can. yet, he still acts odd. he still blows thing up and now he gained the habit of drinking and smoking. when he's sober, he's like a gentleman. the man anyone would want. but when he's drunk, he remains me of schlatt. his scary, tall figure and aggressive tone. Wilbur doesn't know what he's doing when he's drunk. sometimes he would even have flashbacks.

'you can't fucking tell me what to do, Y/N! I'M THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF L'MANBURG! I'M THE ONE WHO TOOK YOU IN!'

'I-I'm so sorry, Y/N. I don't know what I was doing. I didn't mean to hit you. l-look, I'll go get a med-kit and help you. how about that? just please, don't leave me again.'

wilbur's just..confused. he said he's been on a train for 13 years. stuck on that one place. never stopping. sometimes even seeing schlatt and Mexican dream. that must be really annoying. that explains why he's not completely sane..

quackity..oh how do I explain quackity. he's changed a lot, hasn't he? yet I think it's for the better. I'm happy that he made his own country! and my crush for him might've grew.

when ever I see him, he always has a smile that still makes me smile. he reminded me of Tommy. a cheerful yet tough personality. and when he's serious, it can be pretty scary. unlike Wilbur, he isn't aggressive when he's drunk. he just can't control himself sometimes. but he usually lockes himself in his office or room. I don't think he wasn't to accidently hurt someone.

big Q puts a profile on. underneath the mask that he puts on, he's just a really cute and nice person. literally a softie! but he's done a lot of things like Wilbur. the two things that I can think right now is about Tommy's beach party and when he tried to hunt technoblade.

but big Q is also my friend for a long time. like I said before, he's helped me through so much. I guess he does get a bit crazy..

'"Y/N OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!"
the knocking soon turned into banging once he realised I wouldn't open the door. quackity would be able to break the door down. now what did I do to get into this situation? I stole a cookie. yes, a fucking cookie. that I bought. so it technically isn't stealing.'

'"do you really need to be this extra?"
"I told you this before and you didn't listen, I don't want you out at night. there's a lot of creepy people."
"that doesn't explain why you are fucking locking every window and door! not only that, also putting away anything that I could hurt myself with or break something with!"

he placed one last lock. that was on the elevator. then he left to go to his office with said elevator and locked it again. he kept those locks on for around a month. yes, a fucking month. not letting me out unless he was beside me. and I was only allowed on the balcony.'

yeah. just a tab bit crazy. but that's just their flaws. I have so many as well. and you can't control love. like people say, love can make you do crazy things. they just want to protect me.

and Charlie. there's not much to him. he just talks, makes puns and gamble. he's still great company but sometimes he can be rather stupid. like one time, I needed to catch him since he was about to fall off the needle!

'"hey charl-OH FUCK! GET AWAY FROM THE EDGE!"
his foot glided towards the edge as I rushed over to him and grabbed his wrist. he looks back at me and smiles.
"hello Y/N from l'manburg! what's wrong?"
I pulled him away from his near death.
"Jesus Charlie. you almost gave me a heart attack. don't scare me like that!"
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"
he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. my face was flushed by the sudden moves that he made.'

***

my plan is almost complete to make some drama. I just need to make Wilbur jealous and I have the perfect idea! quackity already knows that I went out with Wilbur and drunk but he doesn't know what happened when we were drunk.
(😏😏 dirty dirty Mr. quack)

and Wilbur has a tempor. he gets mad pretty easily so this will be great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sniffed weed last night and fell asleep so I couldn't watch quackity's lore stream. I even put on an alarm but it didn't work. plus, the lore stream was really late for me. and I'm not motivated to watch it rn. I'll watch it later.

<3love you<3
byeeeee! have a great rest of your day! and stay slayy💅💅💅😩😩😩😩