chapter 3 of stupid shit

I haven't done one of these in a long time. I'm also going to make another on after this and try to make a real chapter. this chapter of random shit will be based off of something I did a few days ago since my brain stopped working for a few seconds.

Lucky pov:

I woke up with a craving. I haven't eaten in a few days. I've been focusing on XD and making sure y/n was okay. dream has also been visiting. its starting to tick them off so I try to separate them as much as I can. right now he's staying over.

I ran down the stairs but also tried being cautious of the sleeping dream on the couch. he just rocked a little. my feet walked me over to the fridge while my hands hovered over the handle of it.

I then heard someone stepping on the floor boards. it was loud as fuck since its late at night.
"aren't you left handed?"
a raspy voice spoke. my mind instantly went onto dream. I turned behind me to see him leaning on the island we had in the kitchen.
"yeah. why is this important?"
"then why didn't you hit your head while opening the fridge?"

I stood there, staring at him. is he stupid? left handed people still use their right hand to open the fucking fridge door.
"how 'bout you fuck off and go to sleep."
he started wheezing like a kettle after I said that.
"I'm just saying."
"well your 'saying' is stupid, like you."

"anyways. why are you eating yogurt at midnight?"
"uhh. I don't know. I'm just hungry."
I start to walk over to the utensils draw and stand there for a second. my mind went blank and I pick up a utensil.

I look down in my hand to see what I held. it was a fucking-
"why the fuck did you pick up a fork if you're eating yogurt?"
I didn't even know either. my brain went blank and said to pick up a fork without myself controlling.
"I don't even know. my mind went blank and said 'ahh yes. fork to eat yogurt.'"

he then starts to wheeze again.
"yes I know, my jokes are just hilarious. now be gone before I stab you with this fork."
after that he disappeared. I went to grab a spoon and happily ate my food. not before my clumsy ass somehow spilled it on myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what really happened was that I was hungry and got yogurt late at night. no one saw me. I was alone the whole time but I got a fork and not a spoon. I replaced the fork with a spoon and ate my food. like it said in the story, SOMEHOW I spilled the yogurt on me and needed to get changed. no one woke up at by me being very mad at myself for being clumsy. is that even clumsiness anymore?

byee. have a great rest of your day and I'll be making the next random shit chapter soon!