chapter 21

I come to release that I tend to ruin my story's for doing stupid shit like what I did last chapter.

Instead of my rotten containment cell, I woke up in a room. It was well decorated with LED lights and other various items. The remote sat on the bedside table. Without thinking, I grabbed it and changed it to my favourite colour, f/c (f/c means favourite colour. If you are like me and don't have one, just change it to a random colour that you think is pretty. Or just don't specify what colour).

It felt relaxing in this room. On one of the walls, there stood a huge window. It showed an overview of Manburg. The sunset was beautiful at this time. While I was lost in my thoughts, staring out the window, someone came in. I didn't even notice. They put their hand on my shoulder.

"The view is quite beautiful from up here. The nation that I grew. Do you like it?"
I look behind me to see Schlatt. His hair was neatly slicked back and his ram horns were still curved around his ears. I nod silently and look back out the window. Maybe I could see Pogtopia from here.

Amrs wrapped around my waist. It shocked me for a second, until I heard Schlatt whisper in my ear. I couldn't fully hear what he said but it did somehow comfort me. He propped his head on the nook of my neck with his arms still wrapped around me. Was I falling for him? No! I can't fall for the enemy! Not again at least...Or maybe it wouldn't be too bad. Maybe he is good after all.

We both made our way to the dinning table. I saw everyone. Tubbo, Dream, Sapnap and Quackity. Schlatt held my hand tighter once we entered. Sapnap and Dream guarded some doors in the room. I was forced to sit next to Schlatt. Tubbo sat beside me.

We all ate. Or at least most of us did. They all lectured me how its bad to not eat and how I needed to eat. I still didn't. I mean, there could be poison. Well they are eating it but, they could have a way to heal themselves after the poison or whatever. I just don't trust them.

I was free after breakfast. I happen to explore the palace that I was staying in. I wandered around and saw a room. It was like a duplicate of the outside. What stood in the room was a field of flowers. A field that me and Dream would go to. Without hesitation, I ran into the room and jumped around. For once I felt free.

My giggles echoed through the large room. I was rudely interrupted by a low chuckle. It was Schlatt again. It was like he knew where I was at all times.
"It seems like you like this room."
I just nodded silently again and sat down. I patted the ground next to me, signalling for Schlatt to sit beside me. It was like me and Dream always used to do.

We talked to our hearts consent. Hours flew by like seconds. We knew each other more and the gap between us closed slightly. Maybe I was in love again. But is it right? Is it good to be in love with the enemy? Is he even the enemy?

While those thoughts ran through my head, I didn't even that my eyes got heavy. I mindlessly put my head on Schlatt's shoulder. I forgot he was there. This all reminded me of Dream and me hanging out again. That's why I just did it. I was used to doing that. I always did it to Dream.

Once I released, I shot my head up and started apologising with a flushed face. He just laughed and tried to reassure me. He really isn't as bad as people discribe him. They just haven't seen this side of him. The soft side. I put my head back and slowly drifted off to sleep. This was nice. He planted a kiss on my head before I fell asleep.

I can't remember the last time I fell in love. I was scared to. After what happened the first and last time. But that is a story for a different time. (And by different time, I mean later in this chapter hopefully.)

(I'm going to hate and regret writing this part now.)

I woke up in my bed. Yet it felt more comfortable. Something soft was next to me. I open my eyes to see Schlatt. His head was on mine and he was shirtless. My face became more flushed once I saw my hand on his chest fur. MY PURE EYES ARE ALREADY CURSED BY TECHNO'S!

I tried to leave the bed but got dragged back in my his half awake body grabbing my waist again. I look back at him.
"Are you trying to excape me?"
He pulled me back into bed. I tried to move my head since his chest was inches away from my face. I close my eyes and fell asleep in his arms again.

When I woke up (again), I saw that he was missing. I turned to face my closest, that was on the other side of the room, to see a man figure. He was buttoning up his shirt. He looks back at me.
"Oh, did I wake you? Anyway, get ready, we need to eat."
Then he left the room. I looked in the closest to see what I could wear.

(Dis outfit cute af to me so yeah

(Dis outfit cute af to me so yeah. We be wearing it and I don't give a fuck if your a guy. It cute. You can wear what ever you want since I'm not the boss of you but likeeee. I still love you all no matter what. I don't mind what you wear tho. I'm just using a small bit from that clothing. It's just Quackity doing that rude mum voice. )

I entered the hall just to be stared at. Quackity did the well known, rude, criticising mum voice.
"Are you sure your going to wear that? Don't you think it's a bit too...short? No. No, honey. Get your ass back in your room and change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the best ending. Definitely. Uhh. I'm going to start the other chapter soon. So this chapter was mostly talking about hanging out with Schlatt. I'll do the next one with Quackity! Wooo!

Me: Rip my sleep schedule.
Friend: What sleep schedule?

Byeee! Love you all so much my children! Your all perfect! Don't let anyone say otherwise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhh I just realised that I put Tommy instead of Quackity so it was just weird since they are kinda after Tommy but he just randomly appears just to say that.