C H A P T E R - T E N

Lovin' the picture above rn.

Words:1162

Dream's POV:

It was peaceful to watch them sleep. I always did that in the morning to make sure they were okay and didn't somehow excape. It's not like I love them or care for them! The voices just tell me to watch over them..
(Creepy but okay Dream.)
I was informed that I needed to tell them about L'manburg today.

Once they woke up, they set a warm glow inside me. We can all admit it now.
We all love them.

We would die for them. We would protect them. It makes sense. They were amazing. That is the truth. From their personality to their looks. But something seemed off about them. They would always reject food and stay in their room. Maybe it's just a habit from before they got here.

I caught them looking at themself in the mirror that stood in their room. They slightly lifted their shirt to show all the scars and marks that they had. this also showed all the side affects of not eating. I just leaned on thir doorframe.

"Damn. I know you weren't eating and you went through abuse, but I wasn't thinking about this. Don't doubt yourself,"

They shot their head to me, letting go of their shirt to cover their scars and bruise. I go and hug them from behind.

"I like people but not ones that are starving themself...Make sure you don't do it again. Or else.."
I whisper in their ear. It sounded more like a threat. I mean it kinda was. I didn't want them to die. Not when we were in love with them. Not when we try to protect them. I got up and grabbed some breakfast Sapnap made. We sit in their room, silently eating.

When we finished, I broke the silence.
"Get ready. We are visiting L'manburg soon."
Their face had a really big smile. Why did we have to all fall for the same person? What if they aren't real? I didn't want to break my friendship for a person that might not even be real but we all loved them. It wouldn't ruin my friendship with Sapnap and George, right?

They left the room wearing Sapnap's hoodie with baggy black trousers.

(You can change the trousers but we need the Sapnap hoodie for a bit.)

My blood boiled when I saw them wear one of Sapnap's hoodie.
"Change your hoodie."
"Why? This hoodie is comfy and it's going to be cold toda-"
"I said change your hoodie!"

I hated screaming at them. It's just when things go out of line, you need to put it back in line. This little person, that I happen to fall for, keeps going out of line and triggering me. They can't listen to one single thing. They just need to learn how to fit in.

They walk out in a sleeved shirt (your choice). I slightly blush. They are making me crazy sometimes. I hated that I loved them so much. But who wouldn't really love them. They were beautiful. Everything they did was perfect.

We made our way out of our house and made it to L'manburg. It wasn't an awkward walk because we didn't talk. We didn't even realise how fast we made it there, until Tubbo jumped into their arms. Tommy was in front of Y/N, giving me a deadly glare. It wasn't long until Wilbur walked out and dragged Y/N to the van to discuss about the election. I followed, holding their hand tight. We sat around a table and they introduced the party members and new people.

Y/N's POV:

It was so fun to see my real family again. I didn't want to remember about my old one. They took all of the voices away. The ones that screamed my name and insults. No one would understand so I couldn't just say it out of nowhere. A happy little lullaby sang through my head. When I couldn't fall asleep, Dream would always hum it to me. That all stopped when he came in.

I hid my face in Dream's arm that rested on the other side of my shoulder. I slowly looked back up to see the man that walked in. Everyone gave me confused looks. he had some features that my abusive father had.

He introduced himself once I calmed down. His name was 'Schlatt'. His goat horns and (or ram horns) wrapped around his ears and he had somewhat puffy brown hair that remained me of Tubbo's.

The man, who claims to be JSchlatt, seems nice I guess. He just had a strong sent of liquor. His eyes kept giving me glances that crept me out. I just brushed it off. We were all talking about the election and why it was held in place. Many questions floated around here and there.
(To just speed up the process, let's just say that the election is in a few days.)

***

It was now time to go back home. Just before we do, dream found a cliff with a great sight of the moon. We just talk and play around the area. It was like we were kids again. Just to mess with me, he takes off my cloth and stared into my eyes. He seemed mesmerised by the sight of my eyes. Since he was distracted, I take off his mask.

His dirty blond hair glistened in the moon light. His face was littered with small freckles around his nose and across his cheeks. If you think that's great then you haven't seen his eyes. His eyes scintillated as well. They were a dark forest green but also changed into a light lime green quickly.

He looks like a chad.

I thought to myself. I'm not wrong. blonde hair, green eyes, great body and face shape. I just start bursting out laughing. He looked worried. What was he thinking in his little mind of his?

Dream's POV:

They took off my mask and also examine every detail on my face. They just start laughing like a maniac. Did they think I'm ugly? Did I do something? I'm so fucking stupid!

They grab my face and whispered in a playful voice,
"You look like a fucking Chad."
They start to laugh again. This made my worries melt away. That was new. Do I take that as a compliment or an insult?

I laugh as well. We start to stargaze together and I embraced them into a hug. I put my hoodie on them since it was cold and walked back home with them in my arms.

What an amazing night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo. How about that chapter? Did you guys like it? It was a bit shorter but idk what to do. Not me simping for Dream tho. But who doesn't?

Byeeeee my children. Have a good rest of your day and remember I'm always here for you no matter what! :)