chapter 57 (the beach episode)

so I just finished a book that I wanted to finish for a while now. I just read it as a joke but now I realised how fucking amazing is was. I do suggest reading it. but before people get mad at me. it is a simpbur x Y/N book. LOOK! HERE ME OUT FIRST! I feel like some people are going to get mad if I don't explain. I was bored one day so I asked my friends for different genres that I can read. then, someone suggested me 'your reflection simpbur x y/n' by the_simpofyourdreams. and I was like 'hell yeah cuz I already simp for wilbur'. so I read it. do not regret it at all. I like a lot of books because they take a lot of time and stuff. but it's difficult for me to favorite books. let alone one singular book. to me, it's up there with another book I don't want to specify because I can't remember who it's from. now, after that long introduction, let's go to the story!

it was just a normal day. George, sapnap, Karl, dream, ranboo and bad invited me to go to the beach with them. of course I agreed. I needed to relax. I haven't had fun in such a long time since I've been focusing on my work.

Lucky and felix also joined us. they said that they didn't want to go into the water for unspecified reasons. we got changed at the beach so we didn't see each other's outfit beforehand.

sapnap had his normal trousers but as swinging trunks. I don't even know how he found the exact same design but he somehow did. he wore a white open flannel shirt thing that showed his chest. again, I don't even know why he did that. he gets no bitches. but he had his iconic fire logo on the back.
(sorry if you simp for sapnap. basically everyone on the SMP gets no bitches.)

bad had his same outfit on. it was probably a waterproof version. plus, he had little duck floaties! there was one on each arm and one around his waist.

ranboo was the same. he had a flamingo floaty around his waist. ranboo had a hawaiian flannel shirt this as well but also had a white shit underneath. ranboo, of course, wore his crown and had white trousers.

Karl had the same shirt as the other boys but just in his colours. there were little flower patterns on it as well. he wore long shorts that were green.

George had blue swimming trunks. the same colour as his normal jeans. I still don't know how they find a perfect match. he also had a light blue towel that hung from his shoulder.

now dream..he probably had the weirdest outfit of them all. he wore a fucking bra and said it was sunglasses while also wearing sunglasses over his mask. not only that, he somehow stole Patrick's shorts and took them as his own. he then coloured them into a blue and purple.

(I'm sorry, I had to do the bra. I was also originally thinking that he should wear sunglasses over his mask but I was also going off this fanart. oh yeah, Patrick got sent to jail for public indecency.)

George was getting mad because he didn't have food and he said he wouldn't get into the water or play any games. I found it really funny. Once we convinced George, we all started talking. lucky and felix sat in the shade.
"let's go play volleyball guys! come on!"
bad kept asking and telling us to play volleyball. we were eventually getting annoyed and agreed.

"let's go play with bad. bad's the volleyball!"
dream yelled while we were running over to the court. dream and bad kept arguing but we all managed to push him into the net like he was. there was a lot of yelling through it all, lucky and felix were just watching and laughing at us.