chapter 65

the sky looked so pretty today..

the grass was so green today..

and my tears were so salty yet it still shimmered in the orange light..

the cliff rocks were crumbling below me as I thought. thought about what I was doing for one last time. my voices were small yet still screaming to me.
'don't do it!'
'everyone will miss you!'
'do it.'
'just jump already.'

I haven't been here in so long. the overgrown plants wrapped around my legs. a smile went across my face as I smelt the morning air. it smelt like smoke. wait. smoke?

I turned around to see everyone I knew emerged from the trees and bushes behind me. sapnap was pissed and burned the floor below him.

"what a nice morning, isn't it?"
"Y/N. cut the crap and get away from the cliff. you should be at home."
dream said. why wasn't Sam beating him up and sending him back to prison?

"I wasn't expecting to have visiters. that's a bit rude to say, don't you think? you should be in jail, but here we are~"

dream obviously tenced at that moment. After observing a little bit, I could see movement of an unknown person. they were invisible. I scoffed as I looked right at them. lucky distracted me and stepped forward.

"Y/N you don't know what you're doing. c'mon. let's go home. we can see Michael!"
"who the fuck is-"
I stopped myself once I saw a little piglet run up to me and hug my legs.

"I don't like children. that's why I keep them in my basement and kill them."
everyone went silent. they started to panic when I picked him up and turned towards the cliff. tubbo and ranboo tried to stop me. wait. why does ranboo look different?

"but he's an exception. do you like the view buddy?"
the little pig happily oinked. or I think. I placed him down to my side and sat down, my arms behind me to supporting my wight.

"any sudden movement, and I'll jump. so c'mon. convince me not to."
everyone stayed silent once again as Micheal ran around, thinking we were playing some kind of game. I'm guessing he didn't understand much English.

"no answer? Great!"
as I pushed myself off, I started to really think. my life flashed before my eyes. every memory I had. every hug I gave. every smile I smiled. everything..

a small fire lit up in my eyes. for once, the world really did end. for once, I felt
alive.

(definitely not related to one of wilbur's lore streams.)

the person I once knew as phiza, a father figure of many, opened up his wings. he was ready to fly down and catch me. but by the time that happened, everyone was screaming as they heard the crunch of my bones breaking.

just like any other time, my vision went black as I saw one final flash of a cozy house. the fire crackling and all of us were in sweaters that Philza knitted. everyone, that now stood on the cliff, was laughing in the house, joking around.

I remembered it so vividly..as if it was just yesterday..
'Philza sat on his rocking chair as everyone else was laughing and playing games. it was one of the coldest winters so we all dicided to put aside our differences, once again, and huddle together.

we needed to keep Wilbur and Tommy away from the Dream Team since this was about the time of the L'manburg war. sometimes dream or sapnap would brag about being better to piss off tommy and Wilbur. while it did piss off Tommy, Wilbur was keeping his tempor in pretty well.

techno was on the couch, reading a book called 'the art of war'. that was his favourite book. when I would visit him, he would read to me.

as the hours passed, everyone slowly fell into a deep sleep. me and Tommy were the only ones awake. he said 'sleep is for the weak' and talked about him being too manly to fall sleep. yet he was barely awake himself.

techno was also awake. the orange fire admitted a glow towards him. he said he didn't need to get to close due to him already radiating heat since he was a piglen. as I stared at him, I could see the heavy bags under his eyes.

"you're staring y'know."
his eyes didn't even look up once. they were still fixated on the book in front of him.
"sorry. it's just because your eye bags. when have you last gotten sleep?"
he huffed and didn't reply. a thud then echoed through the house. I turned around to see Tommy, asleep.

***

after I dragged everyone to bed, I wanted to talk to techno since I still wasn't tired.
"technooooooo. I'm bored. can we play truth or dare?"
"fine."
he placed his book down on a nearby table and sat down in front of me. his arms were rested on his lap.

***

we played for hours and hours. we both agreed on a challenge. if one of us falls asleep first, they're the loser.

"hmm. truth or dare?"
I asked the pig man.
"dare."
a smile spread across my face as I maniacally laughed. a nervous laugh also left him.
"I dare you to go to sleep!"
"truth."
"when have you last slept?"
"I don't like this game.."

we both laughed a little.
"come here."
I demanded. he sat next to me.
"you win.."
I said, yawning. my head rested on his arm because he's tall as fuck. my eyes slowly closed as I drifted off to sleep.'

that was a nice memory. at least I'll be able to see him..

the last things I heard was the little cries of people and yells.

Philza pov:

I was about to spread my wings after they jumped to attempt to catch them. as I ran closer to the edge, I stopped. the snapping of bones scared all of us. I could see rocks that had blood of them. my eyes dared not to look further to see someone as I saw as my own child, dead.

a guilt dragged me down. I fell to my knees. I could've stopped this. if only I was quicker. if only I was there more. I would've been able to stop this all.

lucky, Tommy and Wilbur went up to hug me as everyone blamed each other and themselves. Y/N was someone special to everyone's heart. a sibling, crush, lover, friend, family. someone that would forgive and forget so easily. someone that no one dared to use.

Lucky pov:

I should've known this would've happened. I ran up to Philza. this must've been hurting him a lot. he saw them as family and so did I. as I hugged him, small patches of black was filling my skin again. it wouldn't matter anymore. Y/N would've been there to stop this. would've been upset. but they aren't here anymore. is this how they felt when they lost me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...
what the fuck happened? sorry. I just blanked and I somehow got this. uhh. yeah.

<3byeee! love you all!<3
this might be the end. let's find out tomorrow if we're lucky and I'm not too lazy to do another chapter!