chapter 43

my body felt exhausted. it didn't want to move. Still, I forced myself up and went downstairs to be greated by drema sleeping and lucky talking to some who looked like dream.

"oh Y/N, you're awake. I've been meaning to introduce you to someone. this is dreamXD. he's been following me around lately."

I looked at the man that lucky was Tring to introduce me to. I just nodded. my only priority right now is finding Tommy. if Philza knew, he would be worried sick.

***

now I was back on boat. this was usual for me. apparently when I left, Dream woke up and also left for 'important' reasons. I was about to give up on the day and f
go find Quackity. that was before my eyes lit up as I saw an unfamiliar island. on the island stood two figures, one being Tommy and the other being Dream.

I quickly drank an invisibility position and removed any traces of me being there. in the corner of my eye, I saw them walk into the nether. I haven't been in there but I've heard a lot about it. apparently I wasn't 'allowed' to go in since it was 'dangerous'.

I quickly follow behind them. Once I entered, I was quickly hugged with heat. the temperature changed into a burning heat. After I got through the slight pain, my head snapped towards them..

Tommy was at the edge of a cliff. a lava pool below. Dream stopped him and said something about it not being his time yet. my heart shattered. what has Dream been doing to make him literally attempt suicide? I'll need to ask him that once Dream leaves.

***

as if on schedule, my invisibility potion wared off, making me reveal myself. I was behind Tommy and dream was just out of sight, going back to MY house since he's homeless.

I went right next to his ear.
"boo,"
I whispered. he instantly flinched. I looked down at him, his eyes closed.
"Tommy? what did Dream do to you?"

he looked back up at me and straightened his back.
"wha-how are you here? how long have you been here?"
"oh Tommy. my sweet child. I've been searching for you. it took me months but I found you. I saw everything go down from the nether onwards."

we had a conversation about what Dream has been doing to him. it felt like minutes, but really we've been talking for hours.

***

"wait so he fucking blew up your stuff and is literally abusing you?"
"yeah. he won't leave me the fuck alone. he visits me everyday."
"hmm. Well I've got to get going now. I don't want anyone to get suspicious."
I spoke. his expression instantly dropped. I was getting closer to my boat and shot him one last smile.

"wait! can you promise me you will visit me everyday and also come to my beach party I'm having soon? can you also invite L'manburg? I wanna see how they're doing."
I smile at the young boy.
"sure. anything for my brother."

***

I was back to speaking to the duck man himself. it was a normal for me to just bust down his door and come in. we would always talk after I try to find Tommy. but I couldn't really say anything about him yet. I might get in trouble. but do I give a shit? absolutely not!

"hey duck man,"
he hummed in response. he was in the kitchen, making something while I was sitting on his couch.

"Tommy wants L'manburg to go to his beach party."
"wait, how do you know?"
"i found him today."
before he was able to ask other questions, there was a knock on the door.

he rushed over and opened the door. they chatted for a bit. I didn't pay much attention to who it was. Quackity was also blocking my view of them.
"yeah you can come in Tubbo."
once he said that, I instantly got up from the couch. they both looked at me.

"I should get going."
"what? you only got here a few minutes ago. what's wrong?"
Quackity asked. as much as I love him and wanted to stay, I'm not having tubbo in the same room as me.

"I just remembered that lucky wanted me to hang out with her and Ranboo. plus I need to visit Technoblade'grave today. make sure you go to the party, duck man."
and with that, I pushed past the both of them. before I left, I of course gave tubbo a glare.

***

one of the places I hated was Technoblade's grave. yes, I did love him, but it just gives me memories. painful ones. I should be over him. its been what, almost a year now? I think. I lost track of time.

as I sat beside him, tears running down my face, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"hey, are you okay?"
it was a soft voice. a voice that sounded kinda familiar.

I turned around to see a brunette with curly hair. he wore a yellow sweater with blue dripping from his chest. the sweater was badly sawed up. his skin was a pale gray and his eyes were pure white like my eye. he reminded me of Wilbur.

"wilbur?"
"huh? oh. I'm not alivebur. I'm ghostbur!"
he cheered. he seemed so happy. yet he was crying? I started to cry even harder. why does everyone I love have to die so quickly?

"oh no! please don't cry. here, have some blue,"
he smile as he handed me a clear crystal. I looked at him confused. he gently placed it in my hand. ghostbur's hand slight grazed mine as he handed it to me. it felt cold.

"it's a clear crystal at first. but as you hold it, it turns blue and sucks up all the sadness and replaces it with euphoria."

the crystal slowly turned blue. it mesmarised me. ghostbur was right. I did feel a bit happier. but once I looked back up at him, I guess the tears rolled down again since he freaked out and gave me more.

"no, no. its okay ghostbur. you don't need to worry. anyway, why are you crying?"
"what? I'm not crying. this is just printed on my skin. I can't get rid of it."
he smile once again. I got closer to him and tried to wipe away his tears. it just stayed there. I slowly back away.

we sat in silence. the crystals he still held in his hands rapidly turned blue. I looked at him, concerned.
"ghostbur. are you sure you're okay?"
he hesitated once I asked him the question. Once he had an answer, he just nodded. I don't believe him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this definitely didn't take days since I was just procrastinating and I'm definitely not finishing this after midnight. this is going great. oh yeah, I also made a mushroom hat for my George cosplay! I really like how it turned out. since my siblings didn't get that far in the dsmp, I can cosplay as like later characters outfits but I don't know how far they got. my brother didn't get as far as my sister since he doesn't know who schlatt is. like bro. how do you not know who this man is?

byeeee. have a great rest of your day and I love you so much!