chapter 66

there was a throbbing pain in my head. when I got up, I was in a fully black room, surrounded by mirror.

"what the fuck?"
the endless room echoes with my voice.

as I got closer to the mirror in front of me, a reflection that wasn't my own. instead it was quackity. he was getting drunk in his office and crying about me. each mirror had a different reflection of each person.

??? pov:

I woke up in a grassy field. a gravestone sat in front of me.
"Y/N L/N. who's that?"
I asked myself. as I waited, I stared at the moon. it was really pretty.

"Y/N?"
someone screamed from behind me. I turned around to see two people. one was blonde and the other was a brunette. they both went up to me.

"you're not Y/N.."
"who's Y/N? and who are you guys?"
"Tommy. I think this is their ghost. what's your name?"
"name? I don't have one."
"how do you not have a name?"
the blonde, named Tommy, asked. I just shrugged and looked up to the moon again.

we all stayed silent for a second.
"luna.."
I randomly blurted out.
"what?"
the brunette asked.
"I like luna! my name will be luna!"

(look. don't come for me. I know luna is usually for girls but I spent like thirty minutes trying to look for a good name. I got bored so I just chose luna because they keep looking at the moon and luna means moon.)

***

they brought me to their little house that they made. and when they fell asleep, I didn't know what to do since ghosts didn't need sleep. I stared at the man called Wilbur. his eyes flutter open and he julted awake when he saw that I was staring right at him.

"why the fuck are you staring right at me?"
"ghosts don't need sleep.."
"then just go out and do something then."
I followed his orders and left the house. what was the point of inviting me in just to kick me out almost instantly?

I floated away from the house and started to go to random places. most of them were where trees or plants were. I got an attachment to plants. they made me feel better. I was even made a mushroom themed outfit and hat!

***

the forest was really pretty at night. the wind slightly brushed the trees and bushes. there was a man also wandering around. I wanted to follow him. there was something about him that dragged me in.

"hello!"
I popped out of the bushes in front of him. he stepped back a little bit and unshethed his sword.
"who the fuck are you!?"
he questioned me, getting into a fighting stance when I emerged from the bushes. my outfit was slightly ripped by the thorns.

"I'm Luna! Wilbur and Tommy says I'm the ghost of someone names Y/N. what your name!"
his white mask was cracked and almost broken.
"dream.."

"dream..dream..where have I heard that before? its probably not important! would you like me to fix your mask?"
"wha-"
I quickly snatched the mask off his face and sat down. dream looked slightly pissed.
"h-hey! give me that back!"

dream picked up the mask. I was only able to look at his enchanting, green eyes.
"your eyes are pretty..but I'm only trying to fix it! please?"
dreams placed his hood back up to hide his face. while doing so, he also hid his golden hair.