♥ ten ♥

This chapter is a short BTS pov :)

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Jungkook what's up with you? You haven't looked away from your lap since the waitress left," Taehyung asked, patting his friend's shoulder.

"Hyung I saw her leg. She found her soulmates..." Jungkook muttered, looking up from his leg that had the glowing initials. 

"What about it?" Jimin asked, scanning his menu. 

"Two of the initials looked really familiar," Jungkook told them, taking a gulp of his water.

"Maybe you're friends with her soulmate? I wouldn't be surprised. You're friends with everyone," Hobi teased, nudging the younger's side playfully. Jungkook nodded but couldn't shake the feeling he had. He would have to wait for her to come back to test his suspicions though. 

"You know I actually noticed something about her too," Yoongi spoke up, putting his menu down. The other 6 looked up at the boy who had claimed to notice something. 

"Well?" Namjoon asked when he didn't say anything.

"Doesn't Taehyung have a jacket just like that?" 

Now all the boys couldn't wait for their waitress to come back out so they could see for themselves.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"7 glasses of water and some Gamjaejeon," a small voice announced, pulling the boys from their conversations. Immediately they started admiring the jacket subtly while collecting their order of food and drinks. 

However, while 6 of them were looking at the jacket, Jungkook was watching her leg. He saw a flash of an initial. Then 2. Yes, he had seen the handwriting somewhere. K.T. and J.J. But where? 

Her marks were glowing, her soulmates must be near. But...his was glowing too? What did she say her name was? Yun...Y/n? Y.Y. (Your name initial goes Y. First name initial) 

He looked down at his own leg. Same initials. Wait...that's where he had seen the handwriting before! It was his own and Taehyung's. Freezing up, his eyes were stuck on his leg. 

"Jungkookie!" He was pulled from his trance when Hobi shouted his name but quiet enough so no neighboring tables could hear.

He shook his head again and turned to see the girl gone once more. "We ordered for you because you couldn't hear us. You were scaring the poor girl!" Jin scolded. 

"Hyung I can't keep it a secret," Jungkook spoke out loud to Jin and the rest of the table.

"What do you-"

"Our waitress is our soulmate."

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Okay and back to your pov!