♥ ninety one ♥

I changed the ending to chapter ninety (pt 2) please go back and reread to understand better what is happening! Sorry!

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Everything in my head was screaming at me. Every gear, nerve, or vein repeating the answer I couldn't seem to figure out. 

I sat in silence and emptiness as I worked to figure out what was happening. So, I decided it was best to break everything down.

First I know Sora was working for or with Seojun. But there had to be another factor. I never told Seojun where I lived and as far as I know, no one had ever been told. So someone had to have told him my address. I don't know who possibly could have thought. Besides my roommate, who was never home, which is why I never mentioned her. I think the last time she came home was about a month before my birthday. And that was the last of her.

I don't think there was a single person who knew where I lived...

...

Vai did.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Hey wake up," someone demanded, dropping my chin so my neck cracked. I snapped open my eyes to an intense stinging all over my legs. I looked down to several cuts and scrapes all over my body. All of them intensely covered with blood. I winced at the sight before turning away from them and to Sora.

"Don't say a word. I'm trying to think," she ordered harshly. I made a face before turning to look at a gate on the far side of the room. Was that there before? I didn't think so. Then again I was out fast.

"Uh, how are you going to kill me?" I stupidly asked, turning from the gate.

"Probably eaten or shot. Haven't decided yet."

Eaten? My eyes widened as I frantically reached out for one of my soulmates.

"Hello? Yoongi? Jimin? I'm going to get eaten alive!" 

Silence. I slumped in defeat before looking up at Sora to see if she noticed my sad attempt but she was staring at her watch. 

"I guess it's time. Good luck," she smiled and turned to exit through one of the unbolted doors.

Uh, dumbass? Time for what?!

My question was shortly answered when I heard growling coming from behind yet another set of doors. I snapped my head in the direction just in time to see two sets of large, four-legged creatures bursting through the door. 

Holy shit those are some massive dogs. 

"OKAY I MAY NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT BEING A HOSTAGE BUT I SURE  AS HELL KNOW THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TORTURE SOMEONE!" I shouted to no one in particular before trying to make a plan. My body began shaking as I began to panic.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?

I began picking frantically at the ropes bounding my wrists. I began rubbing them on each other at a high speed, smiling proudly once I heard the snap and feel the freedom of my wrists.

I jumped up and turned, noticing the dogs now fully out into the dim lighting. My jaw dropped as I now realized their true size. 

What the hell do they feed those things?!

Ignoring the sharp pain in my legs and wrists, I turned and sprinted for the nearest door. Locked. The chains rattling on the other side alerted the dogs of my presence, making me frantically look for another door. 

I ran for it, crying out in frustration when I slammed against a locked door. I turned, noticing the dogs inching closer, eyes furious and snarling loud, drool dripping in chunks onto the ground. I gagged before searching the room quickly. The gate. That was my only way out. 

I dodged behind a pillar as the dogs sniffed my broken ropes. I rushed to hide behind another pillar just as I heard loud barks and howls. 

I began dodging between pillars until I got to the gate. I pushed them open, wincing at the insanely loud squeaking noise they made. The dogs immediately snapped their heads in my direction, howling long before pouncing for me and the gate. 

I ran through the bars, closing them sloppily behind me and running down the small tunnel until I came to another door. 

"Please don't be locked. Please don't be locked." I smiled as it pushed open easily. Didn't think this far ahead did you Sora?

I shut the door behind me and looked at my surroundings. I was definitely in a house. But what house?

I made my way through multiple halls before coming past an office where I heard voices. I tiptoed quietly past it until I heard a voice that made me stop short. 

"Are you positive this was a good plan?"

"Our fingerprints aren't on her. Only dog bites." I could clearly hear Sora's outburst followed by a laugh but I was more focused on the other person.

Another sigh before I heard the squeaking of a chair. "Make sure she's finished. I don't want any other barrier between my boys and me."

I peeked over the corner of the door frame to confirm my suspicions, my jaw dropping when I finally met the one behind all this.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Hyung are we in the right place? This looks like quite the fancy house," Jungkook warily asked the eldest. Jin nodded silently before pulling out his phone and dialing 911. 

"Hey! What if she's not here? Then we have the police to handle too," Namjoon warned, placing a hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Trust me. She's in there."

"How can we trust you Hyung when you haven't explained a single thing to us?! You realize how hard it is to trust someone when you're left in the dark right?" Jimin burst before softening his voice. "W-we're her soulmates too."

The boy's hearts softened as Hobi wrapped his arms around the younger.

"I think it's my spark," Jin finally announced after a quiet sigh. 

"What is?"

"I can see exactly where she is. The route of vanilla and pink is almost imprinted in my mind and nose."

"You can smell her?" Yoongi asked, nose wrinkling.

"Yes. And she's here. So let me call the cops please."

Namjoon curtly nodded before releasing his elder and stepping back as Jin began explaining to the cops. 

Hope was what they needed. Hope for the cops to arrive in time.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE! I really wanted to get this chapter out yesterday so I could make another today kinda centered on Jungkook but Idk if I'll end up doing that. I will however make today a double update!