♥ fifty seven ♥

English dialouge is in bold from now on.

And I changed the destination to New York instead of Washington sorry.
.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Doubts circled my mind. Ever since I had answered yes, Hoseok had been silent for the next 5 minutes.

"Is something wrong with it?" I asked once the silence was unbearable.

He looked at me in confusion before shaking his head. "No. It's perfect!"

"Then why have you been so quiet?" I asked suspiciously.

"I was admiring the view."

I turned to the balcony and then back to him in confusion. "Hobi the curtains are closed."

"Not that view. This one," he answered quietly, his finger tracing over my jawline before skimming over my bottom lip.

A crimson red hue spread over my cheeks as he leaned closer.

"That's a view I wouldn't pay a dime for," I mumbled as he was now only inches away.

"A penny? I'd pay the world to see this every morning."

"Looks like the world is going to have to be split seven ways. I'm not just yours," I giggled with a small smile.

He sighed dramatically. "And here I thought I could kidnap you and make you mine," he grinned, the tip of our noses coming in contact with each other as he firmly grasped my chin.

"Too bad," I smirked.

He claimed my lips in a passionate kiss, making me lean forward further into him. He pulled me onto his lap, deepening the kiss.

Suddenly his phone started ringing, distracting us both as he picked it up.

"Jin?"

"Uh huh...you guys got lost?!"

His smile dropped quickly as I understood what he meant.

"WHY WOULD YOU SEPERATE FROM NAMJOON?! The only one who can speak english!"

I got up quickly and grabbed my wallet and keys as he hung up.

"Let's go find them."

"We're not going to get very far. We don't speak english," he sighed, grabbing his phone as well.

I smirked, grabbing the keys to one of the cars that Jimin had left in the room.

"Or so you think," I grinned, pulling him down the stairs because it was quicker.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, confused once we made it to the lobby. I made sure his hat and hoodie were on correctly before leading him out.

"I speak fluent English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French and Spanish."

His jaw dropped as his eyes widened in shock.

"My soulmate is a superwoman," he held his hands to his heart in a dramatic way.

I rolled my eyes and giggled as we hopped in the car and started the ignition.

"How do you speak all those languages?! And why have you never told us?!" He quizzed.

"Grew up with an English dad and Korean mom. Grew up learning those and then all through school I learned Chinese. Japanese for anime and then French and Spanish were for trips and fun." I shrugged, following the directions to Jin's location.

"Wow," was all he said when we pulled to a red light.

"So why did they even separate from Joon anyway?" I asked, pressing on the accelerator.