♥ eighty two ♥

Traveling. More and more traveling. It. Doesn't. Stop. 

I used to think of traveling as a privilege as it was so expensive but now- now I'm just getting sick and tired of airports and planes. Though I will never get tired of first-class with BTS.

Thankfully the flight to China wasn't all that bad and super quick on my radar of short flights. However, the whole way I was panicking about what I was going to give Joon for his birthday. It was coming up soon and I wanted to do something special. It could be easy because I can speak Chinese fluently so finding a place to eat or something shouldn't be hard.

I think I was driving the others a little mad though because I wouldn't stop worrying and they could all feel it quite well. 

"Sweetie please stop worrying. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not that bad," Hobi smiled, wrapping his arm around my neck as we all sat in the van to go to the hotel. I sighed, turning to face him. 

"Hobi you have no idea. This is like bad," I grumbled, massaging my temples.

"How bad?" Namjoon cut in. I jumped before slapping a hand over Hoseok's mouth. 

"Not bad at all!" I chirped, mentally facepalming at my awkwardness.

"You just said-" Tae pointed to me but I slapped his hand away.

"I know what I said Tae thanks," I inhaled deeply before regaining my composure. "Sorry." I cleared my throat and removed my hand from Hobi's mouth. The car went into dead silence, the small sound of "Back Door" playing in the background. 

Slowly my fingers reached for the knob and I turned it up just a tad bit. None of the boys seemed to notice, their eyes were attached to their phones. I smiled sneakily and turned it up a little further. Enough for me to hear it clearly and totally jam out in my own head space. I started humming along to the song, noting it was one of my favorites. 

Suddenly the music cut out, making me subtly whip my head in the direction of the volume knob. Yoongi's hand was retracting back to his phone, his eyes still glued to the screen. I narrowed my eyes before casually using the tip of my foot to adjust the knob back louder.

I turned to the window, not half surprised when the music turned off again. This time the culprit was Jimin. 

I cleared my throat, crossing my legs and twirling my hair. "So do you guys like other kpop groups? Guy groups?"

This brought their attention back to the real world as Taehyung's nose wrinkled. 

"Not really. I mean we don't focus on that stuff. Why?" Namjoon asked from the passenger seat. I shrugged, deciding to mess with them a bit. 

"I don't know I was just wondering..." I trailed off, hiding my grin.

"Do YOU like any other kpop groups?" Jin asked from the driver's seat. I had to suppress a giggle.

"I am a huuuuuge fan of Stray Kids. Like it's mind-blowing how obsessed I am. I had posters hung all over my room and an alarm clock that only played their songs to wake me up," I started to rant, going over everything and counting all the Stray Kids merch I had.

The boys clearly tensed as Yoongi's jaw twitched. "Wow, you liked them that much?" Jungkook innocently asked. I smiled before nodding. 

"You could ask me anything about them and I'd know."

"What's I.N's real name?" Tae quizzed.

"Easy. Yang Jeong-in."

"Hyunjin's phobia?"

"Phonophobia and Thanatophobia."

"Felix's favorite food?" Hoseok asked warily.

"He loves rice cakes and nothing too spicy."