♥ fifty eight ♥

"Familiar?" I asked Jin, peeking over my menu.

He sat in thought, his bottom lip folding behind his teeth.

"It'll come to him. Always does," Jimin joked as two figures appeared in front of our table.

"Joon? Yoongi? You guys got here fast," I mentioned, moving over to make space on the bench for the two to join us.

"Hello. My name is Joshua and I will be your server for today," a young man stated boredly, getting his pad and pen out.

"Hi Joshua!" I greeted happily. The maknaes shot a glare my way that passed my knowledge.

"Can I start you all off with some drinks?" He asked.

"Yes! Can we all have waters and then I'll have a sprite please!" I smiled at the man. A twinkle appeared in his eyes as he smiled back.

Jimin looked at Joshua then me in disgust as he suddenly got possessive.

"Thats it for now," he snapped his fingers, getting Joshua's attention.

"Oh yes. Right. I'll be back with your drinks soon."

I hummed, skimming through my menu again, unaware of the 7 pairs of eyes on me.

I glanced up at the silence and cocked my head.

"Uh why are you all staring?" I asked, setting down my menu.

"Why are we staring? Seriously Y/n?" Yoongi looked upset, as did the others.

"What?!" I asked, defending myself.

"You know what! Stop acting dumb," Jimin snapped.

My mouth dropped as I started to get frustrated.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?!" I fumed.

"You don't have to be friendly and cheerful to random guys," Jungkook grumbled under his breath as his arms crossed over his chest.

I looked around the circle of jealous boys, now understanding. I cracked up in laughter, all traces of annoyance leaving me.

"You guys are so freaking cute," I smiled, cuddling Namjoon's arm and snuggling into his side.

"Even if I thought he was attractive I'm stuck with you dweebs," I grinned, teasing them a little. Yoongi pinched my arm, making me squeal.

"Don't. Tease."

I pouted as I crossed my arms and Joshua came back with our drinks. He handed me my sprite, our fingers brushing.

Immediately, the boys scowled at him, scaring him off.

"Man you guts are ruthless," I rolled my eyes, resting my chin on my propped up palm.

"I GOT IT!" Jin suddenly shouted, making the restaurant go silent as eyes landed on us. I apologized loudly to them all before my head snapped to Jin. His ears turned red in embarrassment before mumbling an apology.

"I remembered why this place looked familiar..." he stated as he bounced lightly in his seat.

"Why-" I got cut off by Joshua returning to take our orders.

We ordered and gave him our menus before Jin got his attention.

"Can you...uh...get manager?"

Joshua looked scared that he would get reported but nodded anyway, scurrying off to the kitchen.

"Manager? We haven't even gotten our food to complain about Jin!" Namjoon asked.

"Just wait. I want to see if I'm right. Don't you guts wonder why there are Korean dishes here?"

I looked around, now noticing the different cultures and decorations.

"Huh...yeah I did see some dishes," Jungkook mumbled.

"Now that I think about it-"

All of a sudden my attention was pulled to a woman about early 30's. Her dark hair was long and wavy as her doe eyes advertised a glossy dark brown. Her figure was slim and tall with outstanding visuals.

I grew self-conscious of my own looks as she approached the table.

Immediately the guys eyes lit up as she stood in front of us, making me frown.

"RIN!" They all shouted at once, launching out of their seats to hug her.

Now it was my turn to be jealous. Um hello? Who was this girl and why were my men hugging her?!

She laughed from beneath the pile of boys. The laugh sounding so angelic and...familiar?

I waited patiently until they separated from the girl.

"It's been so long since I've seen you guys!" She said in fluent Korean, confusing me even more.

We met eyes as I shot her a glare. She stepped back, raising her hands. The boys noticed and turned to me.

"Y/n? What-" Jin looked between me and the girl named Rin, realizing what was happening. I hadn't taken my eyes off her, giving her a blank stare that was sure to give her the hint.

Jimin started chuckling as he took his seat beside me and kissed my cheek. I didn't take my eyes of the girl though, not bothered by any of the looks I was getting.

"Y/n!" Namjoon called, snapping his fingers in front of my face. I turned to him, stealing a glance at the girl before giving him my attention.

"This is-"

"Rin. Yeah I know," I spat.

"Wow. And you call us jealous," Yoongi tsked.

"Y/n!" I turned back to Namjoon who looked like his patience was running thin.

I sighed. "What?"

"Rin is Jin's older sister!" Taehyung and Jungkook stated at the same time. My eyes widened as I looked from the girl to Jin who looked disappointed.

"Ah shit..." I groaned, dropping my head into my arms.

Jimin rubbed circles on my back as I tried to control myself. What the hell? I'm not a teenager with crazy hormones. I'm 21. Get a grip Y/n.

I raised my head with a defeated smile.

"I am so sorry. My name is y/n. As you could probably tell...." I trailed off into silence.

She smiled warmly. "It's okay. Really! I understand why you were upset. I would be too if no one told me sooner," she agreed. Man I really messed up.

She seemed extremely kind like Jin as well.

"Let's forget about that meeting and restart. Alright?" She suggested. I nodded slowly, still upset at myself knowing I messed up and Jin probably didn't want to talk to me now.

"I'm Rin and I'm the owner and head chef of this restaurant. Along with our other 320 locations!"

Cue the jaw drop.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

One of the 10k winners was audreysut. Congratulations! For future notice Rin will also be involved in the book later on as well.

We're so close to 50k guys! So close!!!