♥ thirty ♥

Wow feels like I was just writing chapter 5. Hope you continue to read and share your love to this book!

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Kook what do we do?"

"I don't know! Why are you asking me?!"

"Do we wake her up?"

"No! I'll just- carry her."

A pair of strong arms lifted me up out of the car. I was exhausted but not fully asleep. Being carried in Jungkook's arms was the best feeling ever. He was holding me delicately, being careful not to shake me around.

"Where do I set her down?"

"Your bed!"

There was a quiet creaking but I didn't want to open my eyes just yet.

"She looks comfy with what she's wearing right?"

"Yeah kook just take her shoes off."

I felt my sneakers being taken off and a sudden comforting cloud beneath me. Wait, cloud?

There were more quiet whispers until I heard footsteps walking away from the bed. Opening my eyes a tiny bit, I saw Jimin leaving the room and Jungkook leaning on the bed post, saying something quiet to him.

Once Jimin left he turned to me and noticed I was awake. In the moment I was not thinking straight at the moment. My mind was foggy and thoughts muffled which led to me making grabby hands towards him.

He looked surprised but chuckled and took off his jacket and shoes anyway. He softly slid next to me as I wrapped him up in a hug.

"I want to be your soulmate officially," I mumbled quietly.

"Hm is that so?"

I smiled while snuggling into his chest and nodding. He flashed a little bunny smile before wrapping around me as well and falling asleep quickly.

I made a mental promise to play games with him some other time.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I woke up surrounded by a nice warmth. Opening my eyes I was met nose to nose with a sleeping bunny. Smiling, I pecked his nose before turning my back to him. I had to stop myself from screaming when I cam face to face with Taehyung. He was sleeping of course but his arms and legs were on top of me and around me.

Giggling, I pressed a small kiss to his lips before trying to untangle myself. Halfway out though, both of them groaned and squeezed me even tighter. Blocking any sort of exit route.

The door creaked open as I looked up. Jin! Thank God.

I motioned him with my free hand to come help me. Giggling like a child, he tiptoed in and leaned over so he could grab my arms. Confused I looked at him but he just winked before lifting me up and out of the boys grasp. I clung to him like a koala as I watched the two boys hug each other as if it was the most normal thing for them.

I patted Jin to let me down but he didn't do anything. He just smiled and carried me downstairs. I got dumped on the couch only to land right on Yoongi.

"Yah! I have stuff to do!" I shouted when he wouldn't let me off his lap.

"It can wait." He buried his face in my neck as I sighed.

"No it can't! You guys leave tomorrow it can't wait!" I said getting off him and running to what I assumed was Namjoons room. I had seen it when I was here before.

"Joon?" I knocked on the door before a quiet hum came from the dark space.

"Can we go on a walk?"

The blankets shuffled a little before he lazily sat up.

"When you're ready of course. You don't have to get up yet," I quickly dismissed him as he got up and shuffled towards me.

"No I wanna go," he pouted and leaned against me in a hug. I hugged him back although I think he only acted like that because he was half awake.

"Okay well I'll be by the front door," I told him as I left to get Hoseok and Jimin up.

I crept into their room and jumped on Jimins bed, making him groan and grab for me, pulling me straight down.

"Now you get to sleep with me," he grinned before nuzzling his nose to mine.

"I have to goooo. I'm going with Joon on a walk."

"Can I come?" He pouted. I shook my head with a playful smile.

"Sorry just us this time. Next time you can," I told him, booping his nose. His face scrunched up as he pushed me off him playfully. Giggling I went over to Hobis bed.

"Hoseok get up. You have stuff to do today remember?" I called. He yawned before sleepily blinking his eyes open.

"Oh hi Y/n," he smiled. Even in the morning his smile was as bright as the sun.

"Get up lazy kids," I said as I left the room, rimming into an exhausted Taehyung.

He wrapped his arms around me in a soft hug as he pushed his head into the nook of my neck.

Smiling I pat his head and gave him a hug back. I can't imagine my life without soulmates now.

Jungkook followed behind him and reached for me. I hugged him as well before his eyes suddenly lit up.

"Last night wasn't a dream right?!" He asked excitedly. I shook my head with a smile as he clapped happily and kissed me quickly before running to the kitchen.

"I see you told him?" Taehyung asked groggily. I nodded.

"Last targets are Joon, Hobi, and Jimin." He nodded silently as we walked out to the kitchen and living room. I sat by the front door and checked all my messages. Hadn't missed much.

"Hey ready?" I looked up and smiled at Namjoon dressed in a sweatshirt and loose joggers. He was wearing a hat and had on a few of his beaded bracelets.

"Yeah let's go," I grabbed his hand and opened the front door leading us out.

"Any particular reason for this odd walk request?" he asked once we were about a block away.

"Uh yeah-" I was cut off by screaming. I immediately released our hands when I heard exactly what they were screaming.

"Namjoon!"

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Hey here's an update! Please comment and vote. Also pretty pretty please follow! It gives me motivation!