♥ twenty four ♥

I sighed while sitting at the table. Nothing was coming to me. I had thrown away 13 designs already because I didn't like them.

All of a sudden someone knocked on the door, bringing all the designers attention to the door.

"Come in!" Nayeon called. The door opened and the 7 boys walked in. I kept my head down as I silently groaned.

"We were told to come for fitting?" Namjoon asked. Nayeon and another girl grabbed their measuring tapes and pins with a bunch of other fabrics.

"Come help us Y/n!" She called. I nodded and grabbed my supplies, thankful to get away from all my designs.

We ushered them into a separate room where we decided to do the rapline first. I went up to Yoongi and asked him to stand still while taking correct measurements.

"Are you okay?" he quietly asked. I looked up to see he had no emotion on his face but his tone of voice sounded true.

"Um yeah I'm just really struggling right now. I can't seem to find the perfect design," I answered, wrapping the tape around his waist.

He opened his mouth to say something before I cut him off.

"Yoongi are you eating right? You're not skipping meals are you?" I asked, worried as to why my measurements were so small.

He nodded silently before I grabbed his chin so he would look down at me.

"Be honest. I don't need anymore stress and now I'm worried!" I mumbled, shy to be making this much contact. He smirked before grabbing my wrist and pulling it down.

"I'll try to be better about it," he sighed before looking off into space again.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Once we finished the others I returned to my designs. Sketching, tracing, crumble, repeat. I'm sure emy basketball skills were getting to be quite good.

Before I knew it it was lunch break. I went downstairs to the cafeteria before deciding I wasn't that hungry. I turned but was stopped by Yoongi. Looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around as he guided me to the counter. I sighed and ordered before he did as well. We got our food and took a seat by the large windows overlooking the city.

I picked up my chopsticks and messed around with my kimbap.

"Eat," Yoongi said sternly. I nodded and started taking small bites. I noticed he wasn't eating much either so when he wasn't looking I'd sneak a bit of food onto his plate.

He sighed while watching me eat before setting down his chopsticks.

"Y/n I want to show you something. Maybe it'll help inspire you," he said quietly before getting up and grabbing my hand.

He led me down a few halls and up to the 4th floor before he stopped in front of a familiar door I had seen somewhere.

"Oh my God..." I mumbled as he put in a pass code and opened the door. On the door was a sign that had "Genius Lab" written on it. When I was frozen in front of it he turned and rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi...you don't have to if you don't want to," I said quietly. He grabbed my waist and pulled me inside before shutting the door.

"If I open the door for you I want you to come in," he stated bluntly before sitting in his rolling chair in front of large speakers and double screens.

A couch sat on one side while a keyboard sat on another wall.

He motioned for me to come to his side so he could slide on a pair of headphones. I was getting deja vu honestly.

"Wh-" I froze when I heard a peaceful melody coming through the set of headphones.

It was very different from Namjooms but not at the same time. It was like siblings. You could tell they were related but there were many different things about them that set each other apart.

I closed my eyes as the serene music seemed to get more intense, giving it a small but fast tempo and interesting rhythm. It felt like Yoongj had poured his soft heart into this peace and he was showing me.

I slid off the headphones slowly as o turned to Yoongi. He was watching the screen and clicking on different things. Taking my chance I bent down and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

Immediately he looked up, startled at the contact but not entirely surprised.

I set down the headphones as I turned to hide my blush. I made my way over to the keyboard.

"Yoongi?" I asked gently. He turned in the chair to face me, a soft look in his eyes from the kiss.

"W-will you teach me how to play?"

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Man it's been so long since we last hung out. Girl ever since your birthday you've been busier than my mom! And she's a doctor!" Sunmi giggled as we sat on her couch, binge watching the latest demon slayer episodes.

"Yeah it's been a hectic...what month? 2? I've lost track of time."
Author note: not even lying guys I forgot how long its been so we'll say 2 months.

"2 months and we used to hang out every day in highschool!" she smiled, probably remembering some memories of our embarrassing teenage years.

"Yeah...anyway did I tell you I kissed Jimin?" I asked casually. She dropped her phone and spit out her soda all over the blanket.

"WHAT?!" She screamed as I plugged my ears.

"Yeah. And I've gotten more confident with the others," I nodded proudly.

"Damn you go girl!" Sunmi high fived me.

"But yeah Yoongi also said he'd teach me piano. So maybe I'll get better again!" I smiled hopefully.

"Ugh lucky. I will never get over the fact that BTS are your soulmates. You have to let me hang out with you guys at some point," she nudged my ribs. I giggled at the look she had on her face. As if she was expecting this.

"Okay I think you'd be great friends with Taehyung. He reminds me of you!"

Her eyes twinkled. "I remind you of the Kim Taehyung? That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." She gave me a hug with fake tears. I rolled my eyes and shoved her off.

"Whatever Sunmi."

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

More fuzz! Follow and vote! It helps a lot!