♥ forty five ♥

Attention: please read the unnecessarily long note at the end of the chapter. It's very important for you to understand what's happening. But for now, enjoy the chapter!

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Uh why?" I asked, scooching back against the window a little. He grinned nastily.

"Just want to get to know you, Y/n," he shrugged with a smile. My eyes widened in fear. How did he know my-

"Stop 32!" I looked up and grabbed my purse, dodging past the man and to the front of the bus.

"Thank you for the ride," I said quickly before getting off the bus and making a bee line for my apartment which was right across the street. Glancing back, I saw the bright bus passing.

The man was staring at me, right against the window with a smile on his face.

Shivering I sprinted up to my apartment and locked myself in.

My phone rang again, making me flinch. I grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Y/n. I'm being serious where are you?" Namjoon demanded.

"The bus took longer than I thought. I'm at my apartment right now collecting some stuff," I told him, throwing some clothes and toiletries in a duffelbag.

"Yeah no. I can tell something is wrong," he said flatly.

"Psht whaaaaat? Nah everything is Okey dokey yo. Gucci! Im fine haha! Why would you even-"

"Look at your thigh," he interrupted. I looked down and groaned. Curse this soulmate bond! I need my privacy!

"Well it's nothing anymore."

"Yeah, no. Jungkook is coming to pick you up. He'll be there in 10." And then it went silent.

"Namjoon? Joonie?!" I sighed, setting my phone on the bed.

I quickly washed my face and changed into a hoodie and shorts. I tied my hair into a messy bun and pushed my glasses onto my nose.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and the sound of a door opening echoed through the rooms.

"Jungkook?" I peeked out of my room.

He smiled, running over to me and engulfing me in a warm hug.

"Kookie? Walking in without permission? What if I wasn't dressed?" I teased. He let go of me and smirked.

"Now thats something I would like to see," he giggled, pressing a kiss to my lips.

I scoffed, tossing my duffel bag at him.

"This is all you're bringing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I nodded with my arms crossed.

"I don't have a lot..." I answered before jumping.

"Except my pills!" I shouted, sprinting to the kitchen. I reached into the cabinet and snatched the half empty bottle, stuffing it into my bag that Jungkook had brought in.

"What are those?" He asked.

"Sleeping pills! They help me to sleep without my thoughts overwhelming me," I smiled, hooking my arm through his.

"D-didnt you say you were tied to a pill in your nightmare?" He asked. I smiled, confused.

"Yeah? What about it?" I asked.

"Did you ever think that maybe that was in you're head for a reason?"

We walked out to his expensive looking car.