♥ seventy ♥

Jeez 70 already...and this book isn't close to its ending at all 😭

Uh also is this how you spell 70? My brain is malfunctioning.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I watched as the boys recieved their outfits. Looks of pride and surprise washed over their faces as they held them up and admired the others.

It made me proud seeing they were so excited even about wearing casual outfits for their concert.

After getting dressed, they got their makeup and hair done. Then they were ready to go.

They lined up in front of me and, to my surprise, they each gave me a soft kiss before running excitedly down the hall to the stage.

The last in line was Jungkook. He had been quiet the whole time and I knew it was because of Vai.

But at my gaze, he smiled and pressed his lips against mine before separating and grabbing his gift.

"Will you do the honors?" He asked, bowing like a knight.

I giggled and grabbed his gift, standing on my tippy toes so I could place it atop his hair nicely.

Standing back I smiled. It seemed just perfect for him.

I don't know what I'm gonna give him! His birthday is in 4 days!

I tugged at my hair in frustration before turning to my work bag. Maybe....

Bingo.

I got to work immediately, using the designer teams sewing machine to help with the seams.

In just 2 nights I had made the perfect present for Jungkook. A custom made bucket hat. Perfected from scratch.

Not only that but I was able to thread together a short and sweet note on the inside that maybe he would find by himself on a rough day.

Holding it up to the light I smiled. It was patches of many different colors, just proving how much of a wildcard he really was. There wasn't a color that defined him, though many would say black.

Just because he wears black doesn't mean that the definition behind the color is quite a good one. The truth was he could be any color at any time. Which is exactly why this hat was perfect.

"I love you," he giggled, pecking my lips before turning to exit the small preparation room.

"I love you too birthday boy. Now go get em!"

He grinned before sprinting down the hall towards the stage. Bright bucket hat almost glowing in the dim light.

I smiled happily. Who wouldn't want this life? And I almost trashed it. My smile dropped to a frown almost instantly.

"What a joke," I rolled my eyes and got to work picking up the mess the boys had made.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Intermission and everything was total chaos. Everything and everybody. I couldn't tell what was moving and what wasn't. Was the couch moving or the people sitting on it?

And my dumbass couldn't find anything to do besides find amusement in the panic of others.

That was until the boys were escorted off stage. Jimin, as soon as hidden from the fans, dropped to his knees. A breathing machine was pressed onto his nose and mouth as he struggled to breath. Yoongi's small form dropped onto the ground right after, his eyes fluttering shut.

I ran as fast as I could over to his limp form.

I pressed a cold towel onto his head and gently pat his cheek.

"Yoongi love. Open your eyes. Please?" I asked hopefully.

They slowly opened until I could fully see the beautiful, brown specks in his eyes.

"There you are. Are you okay?" I asked softly, moving the towel from his forehead to over his eyes. He nodded softly before sitting up.

I moved so he when he weakly fell back, his head landed in my lap.

"I'm sorry you guys go through this. It's probably so painful," I mumbled, trying to fight back tears.

I and all ARMY knew the boys, much like other idols, went through this. And every time I thought about it, I found it a challenge and struggle to not cry.

He put his hand over mine, drawing my attention back to him.

"I'm okay. We all are. Just- don't expect us to go city exploring after this," he groaned, sitting up.

I giggled. "Of course. I'm not that cruel," I smiled before giving him a quick kiss on his nose and standing up with him.

"What about here?" he asked, pointing to his lips.

I rolled my eyes before giving him a small kiss on his lips. He grabbed my waist suddenly, pulling me against him and his lips once again. I had to push off of him to let me go.

"Yoongi! Public place remember," I scolded, glancing around to see if anyone noticed.

Well shit.

There in the corner, staring right at us was Sora. She was emitting an emotion I couldn't exactly decipher.

"You better go Yoongs. They're waiting for you," I started pushing him to the group of boys as he started arguing.

"No they don't. And did you just call me Yoongs?" he asked, trying to tease me.

"Yoongi shut up and go to the rest of them," I seethed. His eyebrows furrowed before he noticed the direction of my gaze.

Immediately he stopped being stubborn and left to go to the rest of the boys.

As soon as I was left alone, Sora took the chance to approach me. "Can I help you?" I asked, pretending to be busy.

"Unnie I saw you with Yoongi and I wanted to say you guys looked so cute!"

Fake bitch.

"Thanks," I stated, collecting used towels and striding down the hall to the cleaning room.

Of course, she followed me. "Do you need help Unnie?"

"What's with the sudden honorifics?" I quizzed, throwing the pile of towels into a basket marked rags.

"I thought I should respect you more. You are older than me anyways."

Ugh this girl just spits lies.

"Anyways, how close are you to the boys? Close like...Vai?"

At the mention of her name, my head snapped in Sora's direction. She had an innocent smile on her face, making me suspicious.

"Closer," I answered, watching her carefully to see her reaction. But she hid her emotion well. Nothing changed.

"Wow, cute!"

I wanted to spit. Maybe in this girls face. What was her problem?

"Sora, how long have you been a fan of BTS?" I asked, curiously.

She grinned. "Before debut."

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Sorry if you thought the gift was lame. I thought it was cute...please keep the hate to yourself if you disliked his present.

Thank you so much for reading!