♥ sixty eight ♥

I almost lost my balance despite Taehghyung's hold on me. He had held me so tight probably for this reason.

"Vai's birthday is tomorrow too?" I asked, getting off the ledge and standing in front of Tae.

He nodded meekly as I took a deep breath.

"They've always spent their birthdays together and that was the plan this year until...well until she quit," he explained.

I inhaled deeply, pinching the bridge of my nose in thought.

"Well he may be upset but I'm going to make him forget all about it," I crossed my arms, determined.

"How are you gonna do that?" He asked, swinging his legs to jump onto the firm ground.

"Well Mr. Kim Taehyung. Would you like to see something cool?" I asked, poking his chest. He grinned before nodding like a child.

I grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers before leading him back to the lobby.

"Ah you found him! I had hoped I saw the correct person," Beau smiled, folding his hands in a small bow.

"Thank you for all your help Beau. I would've never found him without you," I thanked him before moving past him to the elevators. Taehyungs eyes were wide.

"Wait. Hold up and rewind please. You speak French?!"

"I told you guys that," I giggled, flicking his head. He thought for a moment before smiling sheepishly.

"Oops you did."

I shook my head, giggling as the elevator went up.

Once it got to the seventeenth floor, I quickly took him to my room and unlocked the door.

I motioned for him to be quiet as we tiptoed into the room. I unzipped my suitcase and into a secret pocket before pulling out his present.

Taehyung's eyes lit up. "How did-"

"I have my ways. Do you think he'll like it?" I asked, hopeful he would love it.

Taehyung nodded quickly. "Sweetheart he's going to love it," he assured me, pressing a kiss onto my forehead.

"Love what?" Someone groggily grumbled. As fast as light Taehyung jumped in front of my as I slammed my suitcase shut, zipping up the pocket.

"Love this room!" Taehyung scoffed as if it was obvious. Jungkooks head tilted, confused.

"A-and the mattress!" He pointed to the bed. Jungkook turned, giving Taehyung the perfect time to escape.

When Kook turned back around Taehyung was gone, leaving me to fend for myself.

"Thank goodness you got up. I really didn't want to have to wake you up for dinner," I quickly changed the subject.

Jungkook dragged himself over to me before lazily leaning himself onto me, wrapping me in a warm embrace.

"Can't we just order room service?" He asked quietly.

I sighed before giving in. "Sure. Why not?" He grinned before pulling me to the bed and pushing me down onto it, him snuggling right next to me.

"You know the boys are gonna be pretty pissed you're hogging me," I thought out loud.

"Hm so now you think they all want you?" He asked slyly.

"No! I don't mean that. I meant they're going to get mad we're not at dinner with them."

"So? I could care less."

"Jungkoooooook," I wined. He leaned over and pecked me on the lips.

"From now on if you talk im kissing you," he nodded matter of factly.

"Wha-" His lips landed on mine for a few seconds before he separated and grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

"Well that's not-" he crashed his lips onto mine again, making me frustrated.

"I told you if you keep talking this is what I'm gonna do," he smirked.

I pouted before turning to watch what he was doing on his phone.

"Vai?" I asked, noticing the picture he was looking at.

He hummed but didn't respond, swiping through more. They all seemed to be taken in the same place.

I saw a part of the pillow that was wet, confusing me until I realized he was crying.

My heart broke, feeling his pain.

I gently placed my hand over his phone, shutting it off and placing it away from him.

"Kook we'll find out what happened okay?" I promised him, moving so I could get better access to his face.

"What if we don't?" He whispered, making my heart crack even more.

It almost made me angry that Vai left. That she decided to quit and leave Jungkook in pieces like this.

But everyone has there own problems going on and I knew I couldn't blame her. I had to shove those feelings of hate for her away.

Right now it was about Jungkook. Not Vai.

"Baby?" I called softly. He took a shaky breath and looked up at me.

I was now straddling him so that he would only look at me.

"Don't say things like that. We will find her. And until then, all we can do is hope she's okay."

He shut his eyes, laying back onto the pillow.

Another tear rolled from his eye making me want to cry as well.

"Jungkook listen. Right now don't think about her. Okay? Look at me. Think about me. Focus on me."

He opened his eyes again. I was hovering over his face, making sure he would only focus on me.

It was my only way of distracting him and I knew it would help.

His hands reached up to caress circles on my cheeks.

"Wow," he breathed.

"Wow what? The room? I know right." I chuckled but he wasn't laughing so I stopped.

"You."

"Me what?" I asked quietly.

"You're beautiful..."

"No I'm not. You're just saying that," I sighed. "You haven't even met Jugyeong or Minsu yet. They're gorgeous," I started to ramble but he cut me off.

"I don't care about any of you're friends Y/n. I care about you. And You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

I froze before sitting up straight. He also sat up, leaning against the headboard. His arms went around my waist as I sat in his lap.

"R-rest of your life?" I asked quietly.

"Is that so hard to believe?" He chuckled.

I don't know why but I had a fear deep in my head that this was temporary. Soon they would find someone better and then leave me.

So I just nodded to answer Jungkook's question instead, words leaving me.

"Oh baby. We all love you so much," he assured, pulling me against his chest so my head would rest in the crook of his neck.

"I don't care if I'm being selfish but you swear?" I asked, clutching his shirt tight.

"I will never leave you," he promised, holding me close.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Another chapterrrr! Sorry my thoughts during this whole chapter were cute then I should add some sadness and then fluff!

So here you go my loves ❤️