♥ twenty three ♥

It's rlly funny I had some friends choosing teams and things like that and arguing over who was better. Just letting you guys know- THEY ARE ALL SOULMATES. But feel free to bet ur money and follow ig!

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"So I know it's been awhile since our last session. How have you been holding up?" Alejandro, my therapist asked.

I stared him down until he set down his clipboard with hands raised.

"Alright fine whatever. I'll drop the therapist act. What's been going on since we last talked?" He rolled his eyes.

I smiled before clasping my hands together and sitting up.

"Well my birthday was awhile ago. I got 7 soulmates. Went to a concert. Got a job. Found out my soulmates were BTS. Rejected them. Apologized. Became friends. Hot a new job. Got more confident in life. And kissed Jimin." I stared at the table deep in space.

He dropped his clipboard, jaw dropped to the ground. "Uh did you say BTS?" I nodded, looking up at him. Did he have- tears in his eyes?

"AND KISSED JIMIN?! THE PRECIOUS PARK JIMIN?!" he shouted, jumping from the couch and bounced over to my side.

"Uh yeah," I nodded, coming back to my senses.

"HOLY! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN AN ARMY?!"

I shook my head in confusion.

"12 years!" He dropped dead on the ground. I scoffed, looking down at him.

"First of all aren't you supposed to be my therapist? And second they debuted in 2013 smart guy." He sat up scowling at me.

"But that's how long I've been a fan! Before you could even pay for therapy lessons-" he pointed his finger accusingly at me. I rolled my eyes before slapping his hand away.

"I bet you couldn't even speak Korean before you found out about them," I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yes. I learned specifically because of them. Why?"

"Oh so you've been learning Korean for 9 years?" I asked.

"Yep!" He nodded proudly with his hands on his hips.

"And you started learning after you became a fan?" I asked again. He nodded still smiling.

"Uh so you've been a fan for 9 years."

His eyes popped open before he slumped back down on the couch opposite of me.

"9 years is too short. I'm sure I've been a fan for longer."

I giggled before handing him his clipboard.

"Back to work Alejandro."

"Ah b-but...fine. I get paid too little to care about your problems."

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Crap I'm late.

I quickly grabbed my coat and put my sandals on before grabbing my keys and speeding off to work. I now work weekends at the restaurant and weekdays at BigHit. Today was supposed to be my first day at BigHit but- I'm already late.

I quickly checked in and sped through the lobby up to the 3rd level. I went to the room all the other designers should be in.

Once I opened the door I was overwhelmed with color, sounds of sewing machines, paper designs scattered on the floor and tools spilled over tables.

Vai walked by behind me and snorted. "Good luck with that," she whispered before I shot her a glare and she sped down the hall.

"Hey you must be the new lead designer! I'm Nayeon. Nice to meet you!" A bright girl introduced herself and held out her hand.

"Ah yes. Um I'm Y/n," I told her even though I was pretty sure everyone in this building knew who I was.

"Sorry did you say lead designer?" I asked, confused. The preppy girl nodded with a bright smile, her hair swishing with her light bounce.

"Our designer team liked your sketches so much they put you in charge!" I gulped as she explained what happened. All I could think was...oh no.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I slowly knocked on the door of what I hoped was Hoseok's studio. The door opened quickly, revealing Hobi in a grey sweatshirt and a hat. He immediately smiled once he saw me and pulled me inside.

"Hi Y/n!" He smiled while giving me a small hug.

"Hi Hobi," I smiled warmly. His smile got even bigger once he heard the nickname I used on him. I didn't think that was possible.

"What'd you need?" he asked, flopping on a couch in his room before patting the spot next to him.

"Well I had a pretty busy first day but I really came here to talk to you," I answered as I sat down next to him. He sat up and turned to me before smiling.

"Go ahead. I'm all ears."

"Well I'm ready to be soulmates.." I started before looking up at him. His face just stayed smiling before urging me to continue.

"Uh well your the last person I've gotten close to beside Yoongi and you seemed like the best person to talk to." I looked up to make sure he was still following. He was still smiling so I took that as an okay to keep going. Well either that or his resting face is a smile.

"And I uh...kissed Jimin yesterday." At this Hoseok smirked before cracking up.

"Hobiiii," I pouted, tugging on his arm.

"Sorry Sorry. So what's stopping you?"

"Um I still want to talk to Yoongi before I say anything. Just for now will you keep this between us?" I asked. He smiled again and nodded. God this man's smile is permanent.

I jumped up before kissing his cheek and running for the door. "Now I need to ask for piano lessons!" I told him before running out.

I slammed right into a familiar girl.

"Oops sorry Y/n," Vai giggled before holding out her hand for me

I gratefully grabbed it and hauled myself up.

"No worries," I muttered while rubbing my butt.

"Where are you going in a hurry?" She asked as we walked along the hallway.

"Well I was going to find Yoongj but I think I'll do that later. He's probably working right now," I told her. She smiled and nodded before leading me into another room filled with camera equipment.

"So how was your first day?" She asked while giggling.

"Good! Thank you for the encouragement by the way," I said through gritted teeth. She cracked up laughing before grabbing a camera and the chip inside.

"No problem girl! Anyway wanna see the photos of the boys recent photo shoot?" She tempted, holding up the chip and pointing to a computer in the corner.

"Oh my gosh yes!" I squealed and followed her too the screen.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.