♥ fourteen ♥

"I quit the game for real now," Seojun sighed, standing up from his seat and taking the pair of headphones off from his head. I subtly highfived Jungkook who was actually incredibly good at Overwatch. He even destroyed me. And that's saying something. 

"Um it was nice seeing you Justin...or whatever. Let's do this again sometime Y/n," Seojun looked Jungkook up and down before smiling at me. I gagged. 

"I thought you quit the game?" Jungkook asked, shifting his feet. I looked between the two and had to hold back my laughter. Jungkook was quite the intimidation compared to shrimpy Seojun. 

"I was talking to Y/n. Not you." He turned from him and left the cafe. I shut off my computer with a sigh. 

"Sad he's gone?" Jungkook teased, nudging my ribs. 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm happy I'm free. God it's so hard to be nice around that guy. It's like he's trying too hard." He nodded his head, adjusting his hat before grabbing my hand. 

"It's raining hard, you ready?" 

"YOU LEFT THE UMBRELLA IN THE CAR?!" I exploded, looking out the foggy window to the lightning in the distance. 

"Oops," he giggled, opening the door and pointing to my barely visible red car. 

"Oh my gosh."

"Run!"

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

You: Are you sure you're not sick!

Jungkook: Yes Y/n. I've told you a million times.

You: A million times could mean a million lies.

Jungkook: Oh please I'm not a girl. When I say I'm fine. I'm fine. 

You: Hey! That's an insult. 

Jungkook: 🤣 Okay whatever. Let's play again soon

Jungkook: You're actually decent

You: *gasp* I'm better than decent!

You: But yeah. We should. Goodnight!

Jungkook: Night

I plugged in my phone before standing up from my bed. 9:02. After the cafe, we had decided to go get something to eat and then walk around for awhile once the rain had stopped. 

He wasn't really bad once you got to know him. I mean, I thought soulmates were gonna suck but Jungkook was actually funny. It was like messing around with a kid. 

...Still not very fond of soulmates though. He's just a friend. Nothing else. 

I poured myself a glass of water and sat by the large window in my living room. Small raindrops dripped down the glass while a steady pounding sounded on the roof. I looked down at my leg where the initials sat, doing nothing. Like me. 

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"There is no way I'm serving table 2! They're total jerks," I fumed, dropping my notepad on the bar table. Sanji looked up from cleaning a shot glass and chuckled. 

"Give it to Yunhai. She's super experienced in stuff like rude customers," he said, nodding his head in the direction of the kitchen. I nodded and left to the back, trying to find Yunhai. 

"Y/n!" I turned the corner to see Yunhai. "I was looking for you!"

"Oh I was looking for you too," I giggled, stopping in front of her. 

"I was wondering if you could take table 10. You might want it~" she said in a teasing tone. I tilted my head but smiled. 

"Only if you take table 2." 

She peeked out to the couple sitting at the table marked 2. She sighed before nodding. I handed her my notepad while she gave me hers. 

"Alright thanks!" I skipped to table 10 but froze. 

"Did you guys request me?" I asked, rolling my eyes. The 7 boys looked up at the same time and smiled teasingly. 

"Nope. You're friend decided for you," Taehyung giggled, pointing to Yunhai who was currently conversing with the couple at table 2. I nodded silently before scribbling down drink orders. 

"Wait we didn't even order!" 

I looked up from the notepad and stuffed it away. 

"It'll be right out," I smiled smugly before turning to the kitchen and preparing 7 glasses of water. They looked like they had had an exhausting night and there was no way I was going to let them drink Soju or beer.

I came back out with the platter of drinks and gently placed them in front of each boy. I tucked the platter under my arm and smiled. 

"Drink up!"

"I still want to know why you didn't let us order," Yoongi yawned, taking a small sip of his water. 

"Cause we're out of all alcoholic drinks," I smiled cheekily while he scowled. 

"I really need a glass of wine right now. Please?" he asked, blinking at me. I tapped his nose, making him scrunch it up like a cat. 

"Nope. What can I get you guys?" I asked. They started putting in their orders as I scribbled them down. "Alright I'll be back!" I went back to the kitchen and hung up orders.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.