♥ twenty seven ♥

Jin!

"She said let go. Learn to take a hint," Jin stated patiently. I could tell he was holding back. The annoyance and anger was clear in his voice.

As Jin was dealing with Seojun I motioned for Jugyeong to go. She nodded and waved before heading to the door and making a sign to call her later.

Once she was out safely I turned back to the matter at hand. Seojun scowled at the man before smiling.

"Sir that's my girlfriend. Please leave us alone."

Jin started cracking up as I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure this is my girlfriend," Jin smiled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me hip to hip.

Seojun's face twisted into one of disgust before Jin waved teasingly to him and walked out, pulling me along with him.

After a couple blocks of silence I stopped walking so he would too. He took a deep breath before hugging me.

"Did Jugyeong call you? You got there fast," I asked, looking up at him. He held up his other hand that had my sweatshirt gripped in his hold.

"I was coming to give you your sweatshirt back that you left but Jugyeong called me on your phone when I was about 2 minutes away. I was glad I could get there just in time," he sighed. I felt him exhale and his quiet heart beating.

A glowing came from my leg. Some of the initials were blue and others were yellow.

"They're worried."

"What?

"The blue means worried and the yellow means anxious. They can feel your fear. Not to mention I called them right after Jugyeong hung up. Jungkook almost sprinted to the cafe"

I smiled before looking ahead and spotting a small bench in a deserted park. Perfect. I should tell Jin now. It'll help our mood and we can assure the others we're okay.

"Come here," I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the park.

We sat down on the bench and sat in silence for a few seconds before I spoke up.

"Jin can I tell you something?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Go ahead."

I took a deep breath before I turned to face him.

"I don't want to be friends anymore."

He frowned before releasing our hands in worry.

"Oh...I'm sorry," he apologized quietly.

I looked up before realizing what I said. God why do I always mess this stuff up!

"No no! Not like that. I didn't finish," I waved my hands in dismiss before grabbing his and intertwining our fingers.

"I want to officially be soulmates. I'm ready to make the commitment." His phase morphed to one of joy before he jumped into my arms like a kid, burying his face in my neck.

We sat like that for a few minutes before he pulled away and caressed my cheek. I smiled before pressing my lips onto his in a soft and gentle kiss. He pulled me onto his lap and shifted so that he could get better access.

I didn't want to let him go but eventually I had to so I could breath.

"Is this what Taehyung was so happy about earlier?" I nodded with a small giggle before giving his lips another peck.

"Aw what an adorable pair," and old woman pointed out to her husband as they walked by. I blushed, hiding my face in his shoulder as he chuckled and thanked the older couple.

"Embarrased princess?" He asked, stroking my hair.

"Are they gone?" I whispered shyly. He cracked up laughing as I swatted his shoulder, getting off his lap.

"Hey want some ice cream?" He teased getting up and following me.

"Only if you stay away from vanilla~"

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I collapsed on my bed in a heap. Today was exhausting. Not to mention Seojun...

Speaking of him. I grabbed my phone and opened all the unread messages before blocking his number.

"That should keep him off my back for awhile," I mumbled while getting up to go shower.

After I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and dried my hair before changing into my pajamas.

I put my glasses on when I heard a knock on the door. Who would come this late?

They knocked again as I entered the living room. "I'm coming!" I called before pulling my robe over myself.

I cracked open the door to see a familiar face in tears. Vai?

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Sorry guys it's a short chapter! I'll probably post another since this book is getting so many reads and votes!