♥ sixty three ♥

First of all I don't know why chapter 62 is getting votes. That chapter sucked and it's probably one of my worst chapters I have ever written. But thanks anyway!

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I boarded the plane quickly, thankful that I could finally get away from the she-devil who seemed to be following me everywhere.

Taking a breath I took a look around the plane. "Wow," was all I could breath out. To say I was speechless would be an understatement. I had never seen a place so pristine and luxury looking.

"Cool isn't it?" Someone spoke up from beside me, making me flinch.

"Oops sorry. Didn't mean to startle you," Taehyung giggled. I smiled, wrapping around him in a hug.

"You're right. It is cool," I chuckled. He grinned a bright boxy smile. One I had recognized from the concert so long ago.

"I remember the first time I got on a plane like this. Seokjin hyung had to physically hold up my chin so my mouth wouldn't keep falling open," he snickered at the memory as I laughed. I could imagine that clear as day.

"So where should I sit?" I asked, clutching my bag close to me.

"I'm pretty sure you're by Yoongi hyung," he pouted, his shoulders slouching slightly.

"I'll come visit. Okay?"

He noticeably brightened as he nodded ecstatically and ran to his seat beside Jimin.

I turned to find Yoongi but it seemed he found me first.

He motioned for me to follow him to our seats. He lead me to an isolated corner, much like my first flight. The two large seats had a divider between them and then a seperate divider for the passenger sitting in the aisle seat.

The seats included small pillows, remotes to recline and then a lever and extra blankets to turn into beds.

I was...astonished. Is this how all celebrities fly?! If so I should've stuck around in my sister's entertainment agency.

Shaking the thought from my head, I place my bag in the overhead compartment that was about 3 times the size of the normal ones.

"So do you want aisle or-" I started to ask but noticed Yoongi was already in the window seat, eye mask on and seat reclined to its max.

I quickly fished out my phone and took a picture. "Delete that."

I jumped at the sudden voice. Looking down, I was sure he already fell asleep.

"Nah I think I'll keep it. It's cute," I smirked, putting my phone away and sitting down.

"How long is this trip again?" I asked.

He lifted up his mask and peeked out. "Seven hours. Get comfy," he mumbled, settling back down.

"Hey if you're going to fall asleep already I'm switching seats with Namjoon. At least Jin would be fun," I pouted, shaking his arm.

He sighed and took his mask off, grabbing the remote to move his seat back up fully.

"Aw you don't want me to move!"

"No I just wanted to warn Jin," he deadpanned.

My mouth dropped as his lips quirked upward into a smirk.

"Fine be like that," I rolled my eyes and stood up to move.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down, swiping at the lever so our seats would suddenly drop into beds.

Once I realized what happened, it was too late. The divider between the aisle seat and the rest of the plane was up and Yoongi was hovering over me.

"If you're going to be stubborn then I might as well give you the flight of you're life," he suggested with an amused smile.

My cheeks flushed red as I placed my hands against his chest. Though his form looked small, it was now I noticed he had muscles. And quite the build.

He smirked upon seeing my reaction at the feeling of his biceps.

"You thought Jungkook was the only one? Wait till you see Namjoon and Jimin," Yoongi teased. Immediately my mind started to imagine the two in the most unnatural of ways.

"Yah Min Yoongi move!" I scolded, trying to push him off me.

He moved his legs to either side of me so he was straddling me.

"This isn't much of an improvement," I huffed in frustration.

"Aw someone getting mad?" He leaned down so I could feel his breath on my lips.

"N-no...I mean yes! Get off!" I shut my eyes tightly, trying to move his body from on top of me.

But it was no use. I didn't take those weight lifting classes with Minsu. It took a lot of bribery for her to cross my name off the gym list.

"Will you calm down? I'm not going to do anything to you without permission," he rolled his eyes.

I sighed in defeat as my arms dropped onto his thighs.

He noticeably shifted at this, making me mentally smirk as I played innocent.

"Oops! Did that bother you? Let me move," I apologized, moving my hands so they would be closer to his waist and inner thighs.

His breath hitched as his lips rested on my temple.

"Don't start something you won't finish," he growled, nibbling on my earlobe, making me whimper.

"Okay fine fine. I'm sorry," I apologized, taking my hands and resting them on his shoulders instead.

"You're attempt at acting is cute though," he chuckled, pressing kisses down my jawline.

I frowned. "Hey my acting is great! It's improved a lot ever since I played Dorothy in the wizard of Oz in 4th grade," I stated proudly.

This only made him chuckle more as he brushed a stray hair from in front of my eye.

"You're cute, you know?"

"I know plenty. I look at myself every morning and say, 'ah there's worldwide adorable!' Like a certain someone I know," I joked. We both unconsciously turned to the other side of the plane where Jin was sitting next to Namjoon.

"Well I didn't take you as that type," he whispered, leaning fully so our lips would finally grasp onto each other.

We kissed with such a need that made me lose my breath fast. When he pulled away, I cupped his cheeks, brushing his fluffy hair from his eyes.

"I love you," I smiled, pecking his nose.

"I love you too," he replied, his eyes fluttering shut at the sensation of my fingers threading through his hair.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

No cliffhanger this time but I am- obsessed with this chapter. I keep rereading it because it's so cute!! I love Yoongi and Y/n interactions 💜