♥ eighteen ♥

You: Minsu I need you right now. Did you see the picture?

Minsu: It's all over the place. You need a makeover. Asap.

You: yeah I know. Meet me at the corner salon in 15 minutes. I made a rush appointment.

Minsu: k I'll meet you there

I quickly shut off my phone and changed into something more- hidden? I changed into a dark shirt and leggings with a hat and mask.

I grabbed my phone and bag before leaving my apartment and going down to the nice salon at the corner of our street. Minsu was the only friend I had who lived in the apartment complexes right across the street from me.

I saw her standing by the entrance, discreetly keeping a lookout.

"Hi thanks so much for coming," I greeted her with a hug. She smiled and hugged me back before opening the door for me.

"Just letting you know I'm picking everything," she sang as the lady at the front desk directed us to a seat in the back. I kept my mask on for extra measures as she quietly talked with Minsu. I sighed, hoping she wouldn't destroy my hair.

"Okay miss relax and ill work my magic~" the woman said, grabbing her scissors and comb.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"MINSU YOU GAVE ME PINK HAIR?!" I shouted a bit louder than I wanted to, averting everyone's eyes on me. I smiled apologetically and glared at Minsu. She just smiled and shrugged.

"I cannot believe you gave me pink hair. I mean not gonna lie I look hot but still!" Minsu giggled from beside me and nudged my shoulder.

"Hey at least your soulmates are gonna be all over you," she teased.

My phone rang, interrupting me from scolding her. I picked it up, keeping my eyes on her.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice called. I stopped walking, my eyes widening.

"Namjoon?" I asked quietly, making sure no one around me could hear.

"Will you please come to BigHit? It's for a meeting," he asked. My breathing picked up as I started to panic.

"W-what? Uh yeah s-sure," I stuttered, picking up my pace to my apartment. I waved goodbye to Minsu as I entered my apartment building.

"Hey Y/n stop panicking. It's not a big deal. Everyone is very nice stop worrying," Namjoon ordered. I entered my apartment and grabbed my keys.

I slipped on a hoodie and ran back out to my car. I put in the company and followed directions to the large building.

I entered inside and walked to the front desk. "Hello I'm here for a meeting with the manager?" I asked. She recognized me from before and smiled.

"Wow I love your hair. Sure I'll tell them your on your way. It's the 4th floor, 6th room to your right."

I nodded and headed to the elevator, twirling my hand around my finger as music started to play. The more I focused I recognized the song as Make it Right. "Cute," I mumbled, trying to eas we my nerves.

The doors opened onto the 4th floor as I gripped the bottom of my sweatshirt. I quickly got to the 6th door and froze. My hand rose and hovered over the handle. Slowly but surely I opened the door and peeked my head inside.

Multiple pairs of eyes looked up as I made contact with Namjoon. He smiled warmly and motioned for me to come sit down next to him.

As soon as I entered their eyes went wide. I sat down and waited, confused at why the boys were staring.

"Ah Miss Y/n. I see you have changed your hair color. Good move. Please don't be nervous. We're very friendly," the man at the head of the table smiled.

"That's Bang PD," Namjoon whispered in my ear. I nodded and tried to relax a little. A large hand intertwined with mine, making me turn. Namjoon was giving me a soft smile, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand in a comforting manner. Slowly, I took a deep breath and turned to the man.

"We just wanted to make sure you're safe. We're sending out a message from Hybe saying that the man isn't Taehyung because there's no way to tell. However you are in danger because you're face is recognizable. Getting a new haircut and color was a very reasonable plan. So I applaud you on that," Bang PD smiled. I nodded, a small smile gracing my lips. He did seem friendly.

"Well we were going to ask you to refrain from posting anything on social media...but I guess if you changed your hair that could be disguise enough. Just be careful okay? And for now we'll keep your soulmate bond a secret," he winked making me smile. I nodded and stood up once he excused the small meeting. Everybody exited the room except the 7 boys and me.

Immediately the room erupted into noise. The maknaes all saying how good my hair looks and the others surprised or worried.

"Everybody shut up!" Jin shouted making the whole room go quiet. I giggled looking at the maknaes surprised faces.

Then Jin turned to me and felt my hair.

"Ah its like cotton candy!" he smiled, feeling through it.

"Hyung I wanna feel it!" Jungkook pouted. I motioned for them to come over so they could see it.

"Why pink?" Yoongi asked, his arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, moving it so he could feel it.

"My friend Minsu chose it for me. No idea why but she did," I explained.

"It looks cute on you," Jimin smiled, squishing my cheeks. I blushed from all the attention.

"Hyungs I think she's shy," Taehyung teased, putting his arm around my shoulder. I pouted, looking at the ground.

"I never get this much attention," I mumbled, only loud enough for Jin and Jimin to hear. They broke out laughing as my cheeks changed a darker shade of red.

"You guys suck," I whined, walking to the door.

"Sorry beautiful~" Taehyung apologized, running after me.

"Yah I'm not!" I shot back, exiting the room.

"Whatever you say!" he giggled, following me like a puppy. Jeez.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Hi! Here's another update! I'll probably post more today. Who knows. Anyway thank u for reading!