New Releases!!

Hello lovely readers! 

As you may have guessed, I am releasing a Sequel of SEVEN in the next few months!! Aren't you so excited?!?! It probably looks like a whole new book but I promise, they connect in some way...but I guess you'll just have to see that for yourself right? 

That is not the only new release! Coming just before that is.....

Kingdom of the Beasts

A royal fantasy you will not want to miss.

Right, you want a sneak peek? Me too 🤭

Don't be shy, get close.

A little closer love. I don't bite.

That's better.

════∘◦❁◦∘════

Growing up, my father used to tuck me into bed and tell me stories of the beasts. The monsters that clawed through the woods and attacked humans for pure enjoyment. The creatures who snarled and growled, viciously ripping apart flesh and bones with their bare fingers.

The stories served their purpose. They were meant to keep me from the woods. But tall tales only worked for so long. I got older and my curiosity for the woods and its beasts grew.

My father, who ruled the Kingdom of Vieria, did his best to keep my interest tamed. But he couldn't stop me from sneaking into the library every night, reading any book I could find. My fascination only increased with each word I read.

The beasts lived in the woods between the Vieria kingdom and the Spectre kingdom. It was No-Man's land. The only thing separating the two territories.

And the woods belonged to no one but the beasts. No one who entered left, and the beasts were trapped inside.

There was no reason to be worried. As long as we stayed out of the woods, we were safe. It was almost as if the beasts didn't exist. We didn't acknowledge them because there was no reason to.

That didn't mean I didn't think of them every waking moment. They always clouded my thoughts. They very much existed and they were right behind my kingdom's walls. Probably waiting, scratching at the stone, begging to be let inside.

I always wondered...

Maybe one day they'd get in.

════∘◦❁◦∘════

COMING SOON!!!

I do however, need your help deciding something. Who's tale should this be?

Seokjin

Taehyung

Namjoon

Please take your vote! 

*It is a romance and a fantasy so please be wary of that fact.