♥ fifty ♥

I remember writing chapter 20-

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"A soulmate spark?"

He nodded again, adjusting the pair of glasses on his nose, distracting my train of thoughts with how sexy he looked.

He snapped in front of my eyes, bringing me back.

"It took me forever but I finally found something that could be useful. It's called a soulmate spark and it's when you have such a special connection with you're soulmates, there's a spark between you."

"So..."

He tapped his temple. "So. The spark could be of different variates. One of the most common of them being feeling emotions of your soulmate," he explained.

"Yeah we all have that."

"Okay but there are more rare ones as well. For example, one of them I read could teleport to each other. Or they could know exactly what the other is thinking at a specific moment!" He excitedly flipped through more and more pages, his earlier exhaustion seemingly gone.

Excitement grew in me too the more he explained. "So what about the space? Is that just how you get to your soulmate?" I asked.

"Yes. Well- in a way. You see the space is a kind of place to access you're soulmate. Like you have seven spaces in your head you just have to find them all. And if we find ours, we might be able to access a spark of some kind."

I bit my lip in thought. On the plane, I had felt a space like that. And Taehyung had too apparently. So did that mean we had accessed a certain rarity?

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I looked up and smirked. "And I thought you were rich," I giggled. He shook his head with a chuckle before urging me to tell him.

"On the plane I had felt a space like Taehyung had described. It was warm and comforting and made me feel butterflies and whatnot," I told him. He thought for a moment.

"What if you did have a soulmate spark we just don't know which one," he thought aloud. I pursed my lips.

"I don't really know. Maybe. Hey what about when we all got the same cut?"

"Well I think that was a soulmate spark. I just don't know who's it was."

"Wouldn't it have been me because you all got it? You're each connected to only me but I'm connected to all of you," I told him. He nodded his head.

"You're right. That would make perfect sense...only if you accessed all the spaces in your head."

I shook my head. "I've only felt Taehyungs really."

"Then it mightve been what they call a false response. It's when sometimes, if there are multiple soulmates in most cases, your bond gets confused enough to trick you're mind into thinking you've opened all pockets. It's very confusing I know but it makes sense. Everything matches up," he noted, jotting down some things in his book.

I nodded, thought swarming my mind. I put my hand on Namjoons journal, pulling it away from directly in front of his face.

He looked up with a confused expression. "What?"

"Joonie you need sleep. We can figure this out tomorrow. And for now, let's keep it between us? I don't want to get the others hopes up." He reluctantly nodded before putting his journal away and shutting the lights off.

"Goodnight," I whispered, leaning over to peck his forehead. He grabbed my arms, pulling me against him as he brushed his lips on mine.

"Thank you for the late talk. And for taking care of us at the concert. I love you," he mumbled against my lips.

"Of course. I love you too."

I got off the bed and left the room, entering the silence if mine once again. I skipped over to the bed, hopeful that Joon really was right about the spark. That would be really cool .

I snuggled against Jimin. At the feeling of another body he rolled to the side and wrapped around me like a koala.

"I've been waiting for you," he grumbled quietly. I giggled softly.

"I didn't know you were awake. Sorry," I grinned, pecking his lips. He smiled softly before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

The next morning I woke up at the sound of an alarm going off at the literal butt crack of dawn.

"Jimin what the actual heck. Why do you need to be up this early?" I whined, squeezing tighter around him.

He groaned trying to escape my hold and shut of the god-forbidden item.

"Y/n let me shut if off," he complained. I loosened my hold enough for him to shut it off before returning my death grip.

"I need to get up for work silly," he sighed.

"At the crack of dawn? I don't think so," I mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"Now who's being clingy?" He teased.

I didn't really care about what he was saying I was more focused on the fact his morning voice was making all my gears turn.

"Y/n? C'mon I need to get up," he tried to push me off but I held firm.

"Whyyyyyy?"

"God you are one persistent girl. I have work!"

"What do you even have to do so early?!"

"Practice!"

We sat arguing like that for the next 10 minutes until he finally bribed me into letting him go. I get a date to a candy shop now! :)

After Jimin had left for his so called "practice" I debated whether I should get up ahead of my alarm or wait for it to go off.

Uh well skip about half an hour into the future. I did neither. Ended up sleeping through my alarm and the outcome? Here I am wearing pajama bottoms at work.

"Someone's comfy," Nayeon joked, pulling my attention once again to my pants. I had been getting looks all morning probably wondering what rooster had decided to wake me up this morning. Lemme tell ya! A chick named Jimin!

"Yeah yeah I know. At least I'm not the one onstage dancing." She nodded her head at that one, continuing to repair a costume that had gained a small rip in the tedious journey.

A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind, making me flinch.

I turned to Jungkook lazily resting on my shoulder.

"Tough practice?" I asked. He nodded silently.

"That bad huh?"

He nodded again.

"Why? What happened?"

"My thoughts have been elsewhere," he answered quietly.

"Elsewhere?" I asked.

He nodded once again. "On Vai."

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.