♥ forty eight ♥

The table went silent so only a pin drop could be heard. Their faces morphed into one's of confusment as they all probably realized she hadn't stopped in to annoy them the past 2 days.

Slowly but surely they turned their gazes to me, seeming to ask questions without voicing them.

I nervously looked around before pointing to the other side of the restaurant. "Look it's Jisoo from blackpink!" Their heads flew in the direction of the door as I tried to scramble over Yoongi's lap for the exit.

He held me down and cleared his throat, bringing their attention back to me. "Wait where is she?" Taehyung asked, squinting his eyes at the small crowd.

Jin facepalmed as Hoseok flicked his forehead. "Nowhere idiot it was a trick," Jimin rolled his eyes. Taehyung made and o shape with his mouth as realization hit him. Well before he started pouting.

"So. Y/n. You seem to know something we don't. Care to explain?" Namjoon asked, order radiating off him. I shriveled against Yoongi in guilt.

Looking over at Jungkook my heart broke. He looked so confused but hurt at the same time. The stupid thing in my chest started to break.

I sighed and scooched back into my seat as I fumbled with my hands once more.

"She quit," I mumbled, barely loud enough to hear.

"What was that?" Hoseok asked confused.

"I said she quit," I repeated a little louder. Their faces dropped into blank stares as my words sunk into their heads.

"W-what?" Taehyung mumbled, his eyes flicking back and forth from his lap to the table in thought.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way...she um- told me to tell you guys," I explained in almost a whisper. Jimin rubbed my shoulders in an attempt to sooth me even though he probably needed the comfort more.

"Something isn't right," Jungkook stated, finally saying something. He had been silent since the first attempt at telling them she quit.

"Kook what do you mean?" Jin asked.

"That's not like Vai to quit. She loved her job and she needed it. She wouldn't leave it unless something was up. And I'm going to get to the bottom of it," he looked up confidently. I smiled.

"I'll help! I already have some information you might want to hear," I agreed, nodding my head.

The others looked at me expectantly as I wrinkled my nose. "Privately."

They groaned while Yoongi and Namjooj looked unamused.

"I promise to tell you but for now- can I have an order of bibimbap please?!" I turned to the waiter who stood waiting patiently. The other 7 jumped, not realizing someone had been standing there the whole time.

He nodded and took our orders as I giggled. These boys were extremely adorable.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Ah I'm so tired. Today was exhausting," I groaned, flopping on the bed. Jimin followed suit, dropping dead beside me.

"So exhausting," he murmured an agreement before slowly rolling off and grabbing his pajamas to change back into.

"Are you sleeping in that or do you need help changing princess?" He teasingly asked, making my cheeks grow red.

"I can change by myself! Go to the bathroom I only need to change to shorts," I told him, pointing to the luxury bathroom around the wall corner. He rolled his eyes and padded to the bathroom.

Once I heard the door shut I slipped off my sweatpants and changed into a comfier pair of flowy, red pajama shorts.

I ducked under the covers and turned on the tv as Jimin walked out in what he had been wearing earlier.

He followed me into the bed and immediately curled up against me.

"Why are you're feet so cold?!" I shrieked, jumping away from him. He grinned, continuing to inch closer to me till I was at the edge of the mattress.

"Cause the floors are tiles. Duh," he smirked, pulling me back to the middle of the bed.

I shivered as I felt his feet and legs tangle with mine. I turned to face him as he tiredly kissed my nose.

"I'm going to go to bed Y/n...goodnight," he mumbled quietly, his eyes closing.

"Goodnight Minnie. I love you," I smiled, pressing a small kiss to his lips. He smiled gently before peeking his eyes open.

"Minnie?"

I shyd away, turning my back to him as he pulled me against his perfectly sculpted chest.

"It's cute," he whispered before nuzzling his face in my neck and falling asleep quickly. I slowly and carefully turned off the tv with the remote and shut the lights off with the other remote that the hotel had provided.

As I laid in the darkness the only thing I could hear was Jimins soft breathing and occasional sniffle. Smiling at the warmth I felt, I pressed closer against his form, feeling giddy of the feeling.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Short chapter with a lil fluff and drama. Love u and keep reading! 💕