♥ ninety (pt 2) ♥

I started to breathe heavier as soon as the ride started to get a lot bumpier. The whole car was shaking, leaving me with the assurance I would have multiple bruises morning come. 

...if I was still alive.

I tried not to think about where or was or what was happening when I suddenly caught a glimpse of one of my soulmates, floating around in my head. I held back a gasp when I was suddenly sucked into a black abyss. 

"Hello? Anyone?"

Silence. I turned and suddenly met eyes with someone a couple of yards away. Someone I loved.

"Y/n?"

"Jungkook?!" I excitedly sprinted forward, jumping into his arms, surprised when he was real and I wasn't hallucinating.

"Where the hell did you come from? Where are we?" I asked quickly, examining every inch of his face.

"I-I don't know."

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" 

Jungkook was silent, his eyes shut and body relaxed. Except he was talking...but not to them.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asked softly, pressing his lips against mine.

"I  couldn't tell you...but it's Sora. I'm tied up and gagged and I don't even know what's going to happen," I frantically explained, grasping onto his sleeves as if he would disappear from me. It was quite a possibility, noting he had appeared out of nowhere as well and we were in some sort of dark room.

"That bitch..." he mumbled, looking down before at me. "We'll find you. You don't have to worry," he assured me, swiping the pad of his thumb over my cheekbone.

"I'll try not to," I smiled softly before he suddenly started fading.

"What's happening?" he asked quickly.

"I don't know. Please don't leave," I pleaded, my voice cracking. His eyes glossed over as he held me close against him.

"I don't want to," he whispered, tears dampening my cheek.

"Promise me you'll find me."

He nodded, his lip quivering as he slid his hands down my arms and locked our fingers together. 

All at once, everything disappeared from me, including Jungkook's warmth when I was pushed out of the car. "Come on, keep moving."

I was dragged who knows where before being shoved to the ground and against a pillar. My blindfold was taken off as I was tied to the large pillar. I took in all my surroundings, trying to remember every single detail to tell the fucking cops.

"It's no use. Your life is about to end anyway. I wouldn't waste your time trying to find out where you are." Sora stepped out of the dark except now her hair was dark and to her waist, smoky eyeshadow and bold eyeliner standing out brightly.

"Y-you."

"Yes. Me. I don't look anything the same, do I? I have a good time hopping from one identity to the other. It helps... keep ahead of the cops. You know?" she shrugged, squatting in front of me.

I wrinkled my nose before responding as confidently as possible. "So your going with the stereotypical look?"

Her eyes narrowed as she inched closer.