♥ fifty one ♥

Get this I had this chapter done to post with 49 and 50 but then everything deleted and wattpads undo button wasn't working so I had to rewrite it.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I didn't know if I should feel jealous or concerned. I know it's really not the moment to be jealous as Vai is his best friend and she did suddenly quit and dissappear from the face of the planet...but then again there's always that little jelly monster who doesn't care about the moment.

On the other hand I should be concerned because he must be really worried and if this is causing him to mess up during practice, it's not going to be a great concert.

"Hey bud. You're making me sound like the parent here..." he looked up at my words with innocent doe eyes.

I shut my eyes tightly before letting out a sigh. "Here I have something to distract you're mind. A few things actually. Ready?"

He nodded, standing up straight. "If vampires sleep in coffins, arent dead people vampires?" He stared at me blankly as I continued.

"Are dreams just telling you that you suck in real life?"

"Is life just your free trial and when you die its the real choice?"

"Isn't a shower just humans imitation of a waterfall?"

"Is our gravestone just our birth certificate for death?"

"Why do we get a certificate for getting birthed anyway? What do they give to the people who don't make it?"

"OKAY OKAY! We get it!" Nayeon covered my mouth with her hand. Jungkook was practically doubled over, laughing his heart out.

"I am a magician Nayeon! Let me work my magic!" I whined, pulling her hand from my mouth.

"I think you've done enough magic for today missy!! Let's get back to these costumes."

I pouted as Jungkook kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for that baby. I'll make sure to annoy the others with those ones," he grinned. I nodded with a smile as he sprinted out and back to the temporary practice room.

"So what website did you get those off of?" Nayeon asked curiously. I looked up and smirked.

"Honey. I'm what you call an overthinker. This is the stuff I fall asleep too," I laughed. She rolled her eyes with a giggle before returning to work.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

After the concert, Namjoon and I decided it was time for yet another family meeting.

Today's show wasn't as tiring as the day before and it made me happy to see them excited after it was over.

So here we were seated in a circle, me and Namjoon's excited energy circling throughout the room.

"Wh-" Yoongi started to ask but I interrupted him.

"We might have figured out the cut and the space thing!"

Jin broke out laughing. "You mean Taehyung's crazy space theory?" Taehyung scowled and shoved his shoulder.

"Yes! However he isn't crazy!"

Their heads tilted as they leaned forward. Seemed to be a small unnoticeable habit of the group.

"There's something called a soulmate spark. It's a special ability that only some soulmate relationships have. The space is like a folder to connect with the other soulmate and do your special ability," Namjoon explained. A lot better than I would've done by the way.

"That- actually makes a lot of sense..."

"It does?" We asked Hoseok at the same time. He nodded in thought.

"I've heard of the soulmate spark before. Almost all soulmates have the common one to feel emotions right? But there are rarer abilities?"

My jaw dropped as Namjoon dropped his journal.

He took a deep breath, trying to stop himself from popping off.

"Jung Hoseok." The boy looked up in a slight terror at his full name. The room tensed up as Namjoons eyes burned a fiery brown.

"If you knew...ANY possibility about what could have been happening," he paused, leaving us all terrified. "Then WHY DID YOU NOT BRING IT UP?!" He raised his voice in an accusing tone.

Okay well I know enough about the group BTS to know Namjoon is a very patient man. Very patient. Almost...inhumanely patient. It's actually scary how p- okay you get the point.

I'm trying to say he did not look patient right now. He looked anything but it.

"Joon! Calm down. I'm sure it just slipped Hobi's mind!" I suggested, pressing my hands firmly against his chest in an attempt at holding him back from ripping apart the boy.

He took a deep breath, the soft features returning to his face.

"Sorry. Sorry," he brushed his hair back with his fingers, finally calming down.

"Sorry Namjoon for not saying anything," Hoseok apologized, looking at the ground.

"No no. I'm sorry for losing my temper. Anyway. Explain what else you know about the soulmate spark?" He sat back down as we all did too.

"Well that's really all I know. I used to have a friend who was obsessed with this soulmate stuff. She loved talking to me about every little thing she found out. I'm sure she could help us out," he mentioned.

"A friend?" Jin asked.

Taehyung clapped excitedly. "Maybe she can help! Hyung text her!"

"I have to find her number. And she would have to meet us back in Korea. She doesn't like traveling a lot."

We nodded in silence as Jungkook yawned.

"Okay meeting adjourned. Our bunny is tired," Namjoon smiled. I nodded as well, standing back up and grabbing my work bag from the nearby table.

We piled out of the room and to the backstage where all the magic happens. It was really cool knowing I used to be in a crowd like army...except for Stray Kids. I still felt bad about that. Especially because I still listen to their music a lot.

But shhh. The boys don't know that.

I pulled out my phone once I felt a buzz. Sunmi?

"Hello?" I asked as soon as I picked up.

"Y/N I FOUND MY SOULMATE!! Do you know someone named Suho?"

Cue the jaw drop.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Hope you enjoyed!