♥ forty three ♥

7 pairs of worried eyes were searching me, relief washing over them as I woke up from the horrid dream.

I sat up quickly, wiping my tears and looking at my palms. No blood. Normal tears.

I took a shaky breath before looking back up and jumping into the arms of Taehyung.

"Shh...it's okay. I'm glad you woke up," he whispered. I peered up at him and then to the others.

"G-glad I woke up?" I sniffed, wiping my eye.

Jimin nodded as Jungkook still looked pale and worried.

"You were screaming and crying in your sleep. We tried everything but you wouldn't wake up," Namjoon explained.

"I-I was so scared you would never wake up...w-we had to watch you s-suffer," Jungkook stuttered, fumbling with his hands.

I smiled before hugging him tightly.

"A dream," I mumbled as his body relaxed.

"What was it about? If you don't mind me asking?" Namjoon asked.

I shuttered as I remembered the dream clearly.

"It was horrible," I muttered, wrapping tighter around Jungkook. He noticed and picked me up, placing me between his legs so he could hold me tightly.

"T-there was no one there and then a crowd of people...and I was crying blood. Sucked into space...drowned...and then," I paused, my face getting more pale than usual.

Jin held my hand and encouraged me to finish.

"Y-you all were shot...I was tied to a pill and I-" tears began to roll down my cheeks as I had remembered the cold, empty feeling and then the sight of Jungkook hitting the ground. I started to tremble and bite back my sobs as Jungkook pressed kisses to my shoulder.

"It's okay...we're here," he whispered quietly. I blinked the tears away and slowed my breathing.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 1 in the morning..." Yoongi yawned, getting off the bed. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Go to bed! I'm fine! Go!" I ordered, shooing them away.

"No. I'm staying here. Scooch over," Taehyung stated, motioning for me to move over. Sighing I got off Jungkook's lap and moved back to the middle of the bed.

Taehyung slid under the covers and wrapped around me like a little koala.

"Now you won't have bad dreams," he grinned.

I scoffed quietly. "Are you saying Jungkook is the reason for my dream?" I asked. He shrugged before pecking my lips and falling asleep.

I shook my head as Jungkook rolled his eyes. "He just needed an excuse to sleep with you," he sighed, shutting the lights off.

"Sometimes you act like you're older," I giggled, pressing my lips against his.

"Someone's gotta do it when Hyung takes a break," he smirked, laying back down and hugging my other side. I laid down next to him and took a deep breath.

He held my hand and smiled.

"Don't be afraid to fall asleep. I'm right here always," he mumbled, pecking my cheek. I nodded before drifting off to sleep once again.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I woke up, blinking tiredly. Jungkook and Taehyung weren't in bed but I knew it's because it was a Wednesday.

I yawned, swinging my legs from the warm covering of the duvet and stretched.

I glanced at the clock and gasped. Im half an hour late!

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, changing as quick as lightning into a t-shirt and the pants I was wearing the day before.

I glanced at myself in the mirror and groaned. I really needed some clothes here.

I brushed my hair and put on a little makeup before tying my shoes, grabbing my phone, and sprinting down the stairs.

I stopped abruptly at the base of the steps, noticing Jin cooking while the others helped with whatever they could.

"Uh what are you guys doing? You're late!" I asked, confused.

All the elders turned with a glare to the maknaes. They put on their poker faces for a quick second before toppling over in laughter.

I crossed my arms, annoyed as I finally started connecting the dots. The younger of my soulmates must've set my alarm clock ahead by an hour so when I woke up I'd freak out.

"Haha very funny," I sneered, grabbing a piece of toast and plopping myself in a seat.

"Sorry princess!! It was just too good of a chance to pass up," Jimin apologized. The other two nodding along. I shook my head, biting back my smile and pretending to be upset.

"Ah look what you did Kookie! This was you're idea and now she's mad at us," Taehyung blamed the younger. Jungkook's eyes widened in innocence before it blew up in an accusing battle. Each blaming the other two for the prank.

Jin rolled his eyes as I hid my smile.

"Guys! Clearly she's pranking you back!" he sighed, placing down breakfast. The three stopped their bickering and turned their gazes to me.

I snorted before cracking up laughing. "Yah! You're not mad at all," Jimin pouted, crossing his arms. I shook my head with a smile.

"Nope!" I took a bite of my toast and nodded my head as Yoongi chuckled.

"Guys sit down and eat. We have to go soon. Y/n? Do you need a ride to work?" Namjoon asked, picking up his chopsticks.

"No I'm good. I can walk," I answered, taking another bite. Immediately I was shut down.

"No. You're not walking. First you are quite the celebrity right now because of the picture and you obviously have someone waiting to get you alone. So my answer is no. We're giving you a ride," Jin shook his head, stuffing his mouth.

I sighed before caving in. There was no point in arguing any further. Everything would be shot down.

I finished my plate before placing it in the sink and grabbing my bag.

"Hey after work I'm going to grab some stuff from my apartment so I can stay a few nights," I told them as they got their coats on.

They nodded in agreement before Hoseok grabbed my hand and opened the door.

"Ready?"

"Yep," I answered as he placed a hat over my head.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Another chapter!