♥ nineteen ♥

"Hey so why don't you actually work at BigHit?" Suho asked as we were all on our break.

"Yeah! Why don't you?" Sanji added. I tilted my head in confusion. A common habit.

"Umm am I supposed to? I work here-" I asked confused.

"Uhh yes you're supposed to work there! Everybody knows you work at BigHit when you're BTS's soulmate!" Yunhai argued.

"Who the hell said that?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Uh every BTS Soulmate Fanfiction!" Sujin shook her head.

"There are fanfictions about this?!" I cried, clearly confused what they were trying to tell me.

"Yes! You need to work at BigHit because that's normal and you get to be closer to them daily. If you're too far from your soulamate for too long you start to get sick." Yunhai explained with a nod of her head.

"Look guys I appreciate your- fanfic obsession," I pointed to them all. "But I like where I work. Plus I dont think there's a job at BigHit I could possibly pull off."

Yunhai bit her lip before answering. "Okay well first off this place sucks and I'd get out of here as soon as possible-"

"Yunhai!" Sanji scolded. She raised her hands in defense.

"And- I'm sure you could do something at BigHit! Do you like makeup?" Yunhai asked.

"Only as a hobby. I couldn't do that professionally."

"What about photography?" Suho suggested.

I shook my head. "You could hand me a camera and I'd use it in all the wrong ways."

"Editing?" Sujin mentioned.

I cackled. "Ahhh funny joke Sujin. Never done a thing close to editing in my life."

"Fashion! Didn't you say once you liked Fashion? Be a costume designer!" Sanji clapped his hands, excited he came up with something.

"I don't know guys. I mean I love designing and fashion and all but I don't think I'd be good enough to do it as a career choice..." I dropped my head in a sigh as I stood up.

"Really its fine! Our break is almost over. Let's go," I pointed to the clock in the corner and tied my apron back on. The others looked at me with doubt before Sujin returned to the kitchen and Sanji went back to his post at the bar.

"You sure you're okay?" Suho asked. Yunhai nodded in agreement.

"Really! I'm fine. Don't worry," I smiled, grabbing my notepad and pen.

"Alright..." Yunhai sighed and grabbed her own as we resumed working.

 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

My hand hovered over the door before I knocked. A million sounds were heard before the door opened to a surprised Jin.

"Y/n?"

"Uh hi," I waved timidly. At my name, 2 other heads peeked around the corner.

"Y/n! Guys Y/n's here!" Taehyung shouted as he and Jungkook came barreling at me.

They hugged me before pushing me inside the dorm.

By now all the others had gathered in the kitchen or living room. It was kind of awkward because I still hadn't really gotten to know 4 of them.

"Hi.." I greeted quietly, keeping my eyes on the ground.

"Why are you here?" Jin asked awkwardly. I looked up and bit my lip nervously.

"I uh...you know what it's stupid. Nevermind. I'm gonna go," I quickly changed my mind. It was stupid to come here anyway. I turned and made a move for the door but the maknaes stood in the way as Yoongi grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, no. Talk to us okay?" Yoongi said, his expression softer than seconds ago.

"It was nothing! I just- I had a bad day today and then work made it worse and nothing was helping so..." I explained quietly.

"So you thought we could help?" Jin finished for me. I nodded, eyes still glued to the floor.

"Of course!" Hoseok shouted and hugged me. My eyes widened as I looked up, my body frozen.

"You're so tense! Come on loosen up!" he smiled, leading me past the others and to a long hallway. I turned looking back at the boys but they just gave reassuring smiles as Jimin ran after us.

The 2 led me to a room that stood out to me. Colorful and full of action figures and plushies. More specifically, Mang and Chimmy plushies.

"Ah is this your room?" I asked them. They both nodded as Jimin led me to a bed and Hoseok went to get something. It was just us now.

I sat on the bed softly before looking around again. Jimin caught my chin, turning so that I'd face him beside me. I think I stopped breathing. Rays of the sunset were giving his eyes a golden color and fluffy grey hair a nice glow to it.

"If you ever feel like you need us. Come to us. Okay? It makes us and you feel better," he said quietly. His fingers still set on my cheek.

I nodded slowly, hypnotized by his stare.

We sat there staring at each other for what felt like ages before Hobi interrupted.

"K I'm back! What do you wanna do Y/n?!" Hoseok shouted as he ran back into the room. I jumped, snapping out of my trance as Hobi smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at their desks.

"I don't know. I'm not the one who lives here," I replied, standing up to scope out the papers on the desks.

"Yet..." I heard Jimin mumble from his spot on the bed. It made me smile a small bit before turning to them.

"Well what do you guys want to do?" I asked. They looked at each other and broke out in grins.

"MOVIE!!" They shouted, loud enough for the whole dorm to hear. Shouts of joy came from other rooms as I heard a stampede come down the hall and to the living room.

"Wow you guys like movies that much huh?"

"Not just any movies," Hobi winked.

 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Really? Disney movies?" I facepalmed as I sat on one of the large sofas. Yoongi, me, and Jungkook sat on one while Namjoon, Jin and Jimin sat on the other. Hoseok and Taehyung sat on the carpeted floor as the lights were turned off.

"I did not take you all as the disney type. We watched a horror movie last time and now I'm realizing that was a huge mistake," I sighed a small laugh overcoming me.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" Taehyung bounced in his seat.

"Which one do we watch?" Jin asked looking back and forth between multiple options.

They all looked at me to choose.

"Uh guys the last time I chose it probably scared you guys to death. I think you should choose," I told them, shaking my head.

"Lion King it is!" And the movie started.

 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Guys a new character is coming soon based off my new bestie so be excited!!