♥ eighty six ♥

"Good. Enjoying my mother-daughter time," she smirked, brushing her hair off her shoulder. I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh please with your stardom, I'd be surprised if you showed up for Christmas dinner," I scoffed then added, "You probably just send her an envelope with a wad of cash in it for her to even love you."

She looked unfazed as she crossed her arms. "Wrong," was all she muttered before turning on her heel and marching down the hall probably to find her groupmates. But just what the hell was she doing here?

Grumbling a string of swears I turned and made my way to the parking lot where I jumped in one of the staff vans.

"Alright, girls listen up. We have to get these outfits completely decked out to make up for the lost ones. While you do that, I'll be preparing Namjoon's birthday present," I mumbled a bit quieter before taking off to the hotel. These costumes had to be present at the venue by tomorrow morning 9 A.M sharp. We had no time to waste and I definitely didn't have any room to be worrying about Yuna at the moment what with Namjoon's birthday only a day from now.

So after arriving at the hotel, I locked myself in Taehyung's room and got to work on the only thing that came to mind when I thought of Namjoon. 

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

The door opened suddenly, making me fall off the chair and hide the present beneath me. I looked up quickly, relaxing once I saw it was just Taehyung.

"Y/n?" he tiredly called. I stood up, stuffing the gift I had been working on for hours in the bag.

"Yes, TaeTae?" I asked as his arms instinctively wrapped around my waist.

"Today was sooo exhausting. Did you know ITZY's here too? We got to meet them today," he mumbled, his eyes drooping.

"Yeah how great," I grumbled, laying him down in the bed and taking off his shoes for him. He snuggled with the pillows, humming in satisfaction.

I turned back to my bag where Namjoon's gift sat. I had just finished it moments before but now I had to wrap the two books I got him and write a special note inside one of them like I did with Kook's hat.

I sat down just as the door once again opened. I flinched, practically throwing the books before I realized it was Jin. 

"Don't you guys know how to knock?" I sighed, getting up and putting the books back on the small desk.

"Sorry," he muttered tiredly.

"Did something happen?" I asked as he sat on the bed. He shook his head no but I knew better.

"Jinnie. Please talk to me," I pouted, standing in front of him and holding his chin so he'd look up at me.

His body relaxed at my touch, leaning into my palm with a small sigh. His eyes fluttered shut as his arms roamed around my waist.

"It's just overwhelming," he mumbled into my stomach where his face was currently pressed up against.

"Aw baby. I'm sorry. I know how difficult everything is right now," I apologized, feeling truly upset they had to go through all this.

He said nothing but just hummed, inhaling my scent. He pulled me onto his lap, my legs on either side of his waist as his face stuffed itself into the nook of my neck.

"God, why do you always smell like vanilla?" he asked softly. I giggled, placing my hands on his wide shoulders.

He smiled, tickling my neck. He leaned back, staring deeply into my eyes.

"I feel like I haven't had a chance like this with you in a while," he mumbled, landing his forehead gently on mine.

"Same," I softly replied, closing my eyes at the sweet feeling of close proximity between us.

"I want a kiss," he pouted.

"You know for being the oldest you sure act like a child," I teased, pressing a kiss to his forehead, then his nose, his cheekbone, his chin, his ear, his temple, then his lips. He held me tightly, deepening the kiss. 

Taehyung groaned from beside us, making me jump and lose the passionate rhythm of the kiss. Jin smiled on my lips, making me smile as well.

"What were you doing with the books?" he asked, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Books?"

He motioned to the desk with his head, making me oh.

"Namjoon's birthday present."

He scoffed gently before giggling like a child. "What?" I asked.

"You really think the guy needs more books? He has so many that he makes us read them and fill him in on it." I laughed lightly before grinning. 

"These are special. He won't want to show anyone." 

Jin shrugged, returning to his comfy spot on my shoulder. "Aren't you tired?"

"I just want to stay like this for a while." 

"Alright," I pecked his head before resting my own head on his shoulder.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I sat watching them rehearse for the upcoming concert when my phone buzzed. I stood up and checked, noting the unfamiliar caller ID. I answered, turning to the exit so I could get some peace and quiet.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Silence. I rolled my eyes, about to hang up when I heard a small noise. Putting my ear to the phone again I stayed quiet, listening for something. Anything.

"Be careful if you don't want to get exposed. I can make your life a living hell," someone suddenly growled before hanging up. Moments later I got a text. A photo of me and Taehyung kissing on the balcony in Paris. Then another came in. One of Namjoon and I in the Library. Then another. Jin and I sitting in front of the hotel in New York. Hoseok and I in his studio talking. Yoongi and I in a hotel room? Me and Jimin sitting in a restaurant. And Jungkook and I in the Internet cafe.

"Holy shit."

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

HELLO! IM GETTING BETTER AT UPDATING AREN'T YOU HAPPY?! Happy reading :)