♥ thirty one ♥

He pulled down his hat before grabbing my hand and racing down multiple different streets.

"Namjoon!" I shouted after him. He turned around only to be crowded with multiple screams.

I didn't bother turning. If they didn't see my face they had nothing on me.

I sped up to match his pace and started panicking, looking for places to hide.

I spotted a library before gripping his hand and dodging through the doors quickly, running to the very back and hiding behind a shelf of children's fairytales.

I panted while clutching my chest. "D-do you gave experience?" I asked, realizing he was now examining some of the books, barely out of breath.

He looked over and chuckled, kneeling in front of me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, finally catching my breath and peeking over the shelf. Thankfully I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary inside.

"I recognized them," he sighed, leaning back against another shelf.

"You did?"

"Yes. It's the same 4 saesaengs always. We've been having trouble with them recently. Especially Yoongi and Jimin when they go out."

I nodded quietly before sitting next to him.

"Well. Before I got cut off, I was going to tell you something but I'm not sure now is the right time..." I groaned quietly. He nudged me before smiling.

"Go ahead."

"No its-"

He moved in front of me and held my chin.

"No. Tell me," he ordered flatly. A serious look overcoming his face.

"It's not that serious! I- I'm ready to be your guys' soulmates but I wanted to tell you before you left..." I said quickly.

It was silent a few seconds until I looked up. He was staring right at me with a wide smile and deep dimples.

"I had a feeling," he chuckled before capturing my lips in a deep kiss.

I tilted my head as I pulled him forward, forehead to forehead. He broke the kiss by leaning back, panting more than after he had just sprinted.

"We should be good now. The others are probably worried," he said pointing to my leg. I looked down and sighed.

"I've caused them more worry in these past few days than they've had to deal with in their life time." Namjoon let out a hearty laugh before picking me up off the ground.

"I'll call one of them," I said pulling out my phone as he ventured off to the mystery section.

"Y/n? Are you guys okay?"

I immediately felt at peace hearing Yoongi's voice.

"Yes we're fine. A group of saesaengs chased us down to the library but I think we've had enough adventure for today." He hummed from the other side.

"Do you want one of us to come pick you up?"

"No its fine we should be able to make it. Thank you though," I answered before going to hang up.

"I love you," came a quiet mumble from the other side. I stopped before giggling and putting the phone next to me ear.

"Yoongi what was that? I couldn't quite hear you," I asked, deciding to tease him a little.

"Nothing. Nevermind bye."

"Wait! I- I love you too..." I said quietly. The other side was silent. I could tell he was very flustered right now.

"We'll be home soon~" I giggled. He muttered something before hanging up.

I put my phone away before turning to go find Joon.

"Why so red huh?" He asked once I found him. I felt my warm cheeks.

"N-no reason!" I quickly said before grabbing his hand and pulling him out.

We walked in a comfortable silence back to the dorms but with a cautious fear of saesaengs always following us.

As soon as we got in view of the dorms I ran to the front door. I had to urge to go hug Yoongi for being so adorable.

Flinging open the door I sprinted past everyone to his room. He was sitting at his desk working on something but turned when I burst in.

"Y/n?" he asked.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. He sat frozen, unsure of what to do.

"You're so cute," I mumbled into his neck. The sudden body temperature did not go unnoticed by me. Looking up I saw him shyly looking away. He really looked like army's lil meow meow.

"Aw shy?" I asked, giggling. I cupped his cheeks so he would face me. He still didn't say anything though so I pecked his lips and started giving him tiny kisses all over his face. His cheeks turned pink as he tried to shy away from my kisses.

"Okay I'll stop I'll stop," I smiled, getting off his lap and aiming for the door. He stood up quickly and hugged me tightly from behind before twirling me to face him.

"Not as cute as you," he said quietly before pressing a kiss to my lips and rubbing small circles on my waist.

"What sudden confidence," I giggled once he let me go. He groaned pushing me out of his arms and into a new set of arms.

Looking up I smiled to another bright smile. "Hi Hobi. Good catch," I pat his shoulder. He steadied me before twirling me around.

"Hm you've been telling everybody else you're ready. Why not me?" He asked curiously.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"No one. I'm just that smart," he chuckled, pecking my nose before my lips.

"Well yes I am." He smiled before kissing me again.

"Who's last?" He asked. I pointed down the hall to where I heard Jimin in an intense argument with who I assumed was Taehyung. The best friends fighting of course.

"Didn't you already kiss him?"

"He can't keep his mouth shut can he?" I shook my head with a laugh.

"No but I would've bragged to all the others too if it was me first," he smiled before hugging me and pushing me towards the living room.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

It's probably going to change but I got 100 reads in one day and then this book was ranked #3 in soulmates! I feel so accomplished and it's all thanks to you guys! Thank you again for your patience