♥ twenty eight ♥

"Vai?!" I panicked, opening the door fully as she stood frozen, crying.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and guided her inside, shutting and locking the door behind me. I took her to the couch and let her sit down as I ran to grab tissues and water.

When I got back she seemed to have calmed down a little. Tears were still streaming down her cheeks but her sobs had quieted down.

"Here," I said quietly, handing her a tissue. She shakily took it before wiping her eyes and nose. She grabbed the glass of water and took a large drink, trying to calm down.

"Take all the time you need," I assured her, grabbing a blanket and spreading it over her shaking form.

I sat across from her and watched as she took deep breaths and focused on her breathing.

When she finally stopped crying there was nothing but sniffles heard in the apartment. My leg initials were glowing blue and yellow once again as my phone started ringing.

I jumped off the couch and sprinted to my room where I grabbed my phone. Hoseok.

I answered but before I could say anything he interrupted. "Y/n? Are you okay? We all feel nothing but waves of panic..."

He sounded really worried. I felt bad.

"Yeab Hobi I'm fine. Am I on speaker?" I asked, glancing out into the living room at Vai.

I heard a couple of noises and strings of words before it got silent.

"Yeah you are now. What happened? The maknaes are really worried."

"It's nothing about me don't worry guys. It's about- Vai."

"Vai?! What happened to her?" Jungkook asked. I could almost tell his doe eyes were wide and scared. Who wouldn't be? She's his partner in crime after all. I know that after I got pranked about 3 times all in the same place.

"Uh she showed up at my door crying. She hasn't said a word since she got here. She's shaking and everything but I assumed she was cold. She had no jacket on. I got her water and tissues but I don't know what else to do!" I sighed, looking back and making sure she was still on the couch.

"Calm down Y/n. It's nothing to be stressed about. As long as you guys are safe and locked in there shouldn't be a problem. Just try and get her to tell you what's wrong and then call us back." Jin sounded so calm, my thoughts cleared just at the sound of his serene voice.

I nodded. "Okay. I can do that. I'll call you guys back. I'm sorry in advance for any emotions you feel." I hung up and walked back into the living room where Vai sat, staring at her lap. At my footsteps she looked up and ran, startling me with a hug.

"Y/n you precious soul. Thank you so much for bringing me inside." Her breathing was ragged as she clung to me for support.

I hugged her back, stroking smooth circles on her back.

"Will you tell me what happened?"

She nodded slowly before releasing me and sitting back down on the couch.

I sat down next to her as she cuddled under the blanket.

"Sasaengs." My breath hitched and my heart dropped. Oh God.

"W-what about them?"

"A group of them. I was on the phone with Nayeon and walking by them. I mentioned something about the boys and- they went full psycho..." she held her head before continuing.

"I dropped my phone and ran as fast as I could. They started throwing stuff Y/n! A bottle hit the back of my leg but I caught myself before I truly hit the ground. I don't even know when I started crying but I remember you told me what area you lived in a while ago so I ran into this apartment building and asked the lady what room you were in. Thankfully she told me before the sasaengs could follow me."

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I know it was selfish but if they saw what room or even what floor she went too...I'd be done for. We both would.

"Are you okay?" I asked her gently, holding her shaking hand. She nodded before smiling softly.

"Thank you. I know it must have been a bit hard for you to figure out what to do. I was trying to calm down but I think I was in the middle of a panic attack..." she thought aloud. I giggled as she started laughing too. I don't know what was funny but something was.

"I think it's best if you spend the night here and then we'll go to work tomorrow together." (TxT 😏)

She nodded as I led her to the guest room and got her some pajamas to borrow for the night.

"Thank you Y/n. Goodnight," she said quietly before closing the door. I smiled and went back to my room where I fell asleep quickly on my bed.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Y/n!" Multiple shouts were heard as soon as I entered the 4th floor. A stampede of boys ran at me before tackling me once again.

"Woah guys what?!"

"You idiot you scared us!" Jimin scolded.

"Huh?! I told you I was fine!"

"Yeah well you also said you'd call us back and explain!!" I froze before facepalming.

"Oh my gosh I totally forgot! Sorry..." I mumbled, looking at my feet guiltily.

Jungkook hugged me tightly. "As long as you're okay. But what happened to Vai?"

"Let's go to the practice room and I'll explain everything," I said, noticing all the looks from staff we were getting. They nodded and practically dragged me to the room as fast as possible.

Once we got in they sat in a circle on the floor at my feet. I giggled before kneeling down and sitting as well.

"She came and knocked on my door late last night. I went to open it and she was crying and shaking. I let her calm down while calling you guys. When she was done she explained a group of saesaengs chased her once they found out she worked at BigHit. They threw stuff at her while chasing her but she was able to get to my apartment in time."

Shock and worry was evident on all of their faces as we sat in silence. Well, until the room erupted into 7 different voices. All talking over each other. Oh brother.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Another quick update! Thanks for reading!