*lights, camera, action

Rosalia and her mom, Taylor had just arrived at the ALDC after their break. The girl was really excited for the new dance season. She had been practicing her ballet more often and spent her free time in extra classes.

Rosalia wasn't the best dancer and she knew that, but this season she wanted to change that. She had been trying really hard recently to improve her technique.

She wanted to better herself as a dancer. Not only to make herself proud but to make her mom proud too. She hoped Miss Abby would give her more opportunities to dance this season so she could show how much she has improved. She has won two titles so far as she's been dancing since she was 2 and a half but now her goal is to eventually get to double digits. She had a long way to go but she was thankful her mom was always good at encouraging her along the way.

Rosalia and her mom entered the building with the sign that read "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY" on the front. The girl had a bright smile on her face as she opened the door on the left and held it open for her mother. "Thank you baby." Her mother muttered as the mother and daughter duo put on smiles as they saw the woman at the front desk.

"Well good morning ladies, are we ready for today?" The woman asked. Rosalia bobbed her head up and down.

"Very ready! I've been waiting for weeks."

The dancer continued on into the dancers den where she was met with the face of her best friend.

"Nia, I missed you so much!" Rosalia exclaimed as she ran over to her and hugged her tightly. Nia matched her enthusiasm and hugged her back just as tight if not more

"Rose, I missed you too!" Nia muttered into her shoulder as they noticed their moms, Holly and Taylor were talking about adult stuff while their girls were catching up.

The two sat down on the floor as Nia continued her stretching and Rosalia began to put her shoes on.

"Are you ready for this season?" Rosalia asked with uncertainty. Nia nodded hesitantly.

"I'm really excited. I just don't want to mess up." She voiced. Rosalia's smile rose and she moved closer to the younger girl.

"You'll do great, Ni. We both will." Rosalia assured as she wrapped her arm around Nia as the girl sent her a smile.

After all of the girls arrived and had their reunions, it was soon time for all of the girls to go into studio A.

"Alright girls, it's the first day of rehearsal for the new competition season. Ladies, we all know why you're here. You are the cream of the crop in your age group, and I have lots of new ideas in store. I am going to do something that no other studio in the country does. Every single competition, we are doing a new routine." Abby started as she scanned her eyes across the girls that were sitting on the floor in front of her.

After hearing the last sentence, all of the girls looked at their mothers.

"Uh-uh-uh girls don't look at your mothers, I am the coach, I am a teacher. I can make you or I can break you." The teacher warned them.

Rosalia; I think it's kind of crazy to think that like we are doing a new dance every week but I'm excited because I'm sure the girls and I can handle it. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Abby suddenly turned the big blackboard around. The girls headshots were placed in a triangle shape.

She was third on the pyramid. Right in front of Brooke.

Maddie
Chloe Rosalia Brooke
Paige Nia Mackenzie

"Everyone but Mackenzie is in the group dance." Miss Abby told the girls "And another routine I have for Rosalia." She said as an afterthought. Rosalia was ecstatic she was finally dancing more. Rosalia looked at her mom and noticed her looking at her daughter with pride in her eyes.