12

The group was in Hollywood again this week and Rosalia had a good feeling about it.

When the girls and their mothers walked in, Rosalia noticed there was no pyramid.

"Everybody's in a straight line cause here in LA it's not really about talent, it's about the look."

"You are going to get the opportunity to audition for a major music video!" Abby told them the reason they were in LA and the girls started screaming and jumping around.

When Abby told them the style was hip hop Rosalia got nervous. She wasn't the best at hip hop and most of the time she struggled to pick up quickly.

The next day they were in the studio Gia and Abby were going their best to teach the girls the combination.

Luckily the combination was one of the easier combos she's had to learn.

When they got to the studio for the audition it was pandemonium. There were kids of all ages everywhere and parents were everywhere supporting their children.

The group got sent in to learn the combination. Rosalia was nervous because it was really fast. She had got the first half down but she was still struggling with the second half.

When they got split into the small groups Rosalia was happy they got to improv for sixteen counts.

Rosalia; i feel like i did bad with the second half of the combination but i think i redeemed myself with the improv which I'm proud of myself for.

After auditioning the co owner was ready to talk to only their group. This was the make or break moment. When Julia talked about rejection most of the girls got nervous from thinking she was going to reject them and send them home.

"We do have amazing news for you ladies and that is that there is a new and upcoming pop star. There is a music video coming up, and they're looking for a girl dance group, and we all think that you ladies will be perfect for that." As soon as he finished the girls screamed, Abby pulled them into a group hug. All of the girls went up to the directors and shook their hands and thanked them.

They now had to share the news to their mothers. "We didn't make it." Paige acted disappointed. But when the rest of the girls trailed behind them they lost it and ran to their mothers and again started screaming and yelling.

Two days until music video

The next day the girls met the crew. They got told that one one of them would get the lead. They quickly started learning the choreography. Each girl was getting a chance to dance with one of the boys to learn the lead choreography.

Later they had to go get screen tested and so far it was going great so far. There was hairspray everywhere and big hair and it was a really cool experience. Rosalia loved getting attention from all of the hairstylists and getting her nails done.

When they had to get their picture taken to send to seven Rosalia got to see how all of her friends looked.

"You guys looked so pretty!" She complimented her friends.

Day of music video

The girls were getting ready for the video and all of them were excited. Abby decided to give them a pep talk.

Ray walked in with the boys and Rosalia wasn't that happy about dancing with another boy besides Spencer. The boy was an inch shorter than her and just couldn't lift her right.

None of the boys really knew what they were doing so it was difficult to try to learn the dance with them.

After practicing for a while seven told them that Lux wanted to meet them and take a look at them. After meeting Lux the producers had them start doing a catwalk.

Rosalia got called out and she tried to ignore all of the eyes on her and tried to do her best. When she caught the producers smiling she knew she did good.

"Girls, you did an amazing job. And this is- is unlike just going out for a dance competition. There are many different levels to this there's not only your dance really but you're acting ability and then it comes down to a certain essence or quality for this particular role we need to find someone that comes close to looking like Lux, and feeling like Lux as possible, for those reasons and based on your talent and your combined efforts, at the end of the day we had to make a decision about what's going to be best for the video. With everything that I mentioned before I think I have to- we have to go with Chloe." Seven told them Chloe was going to get the lead.

Rosalia was really happy for her best friend. Chloe turned to give Paige a hug and then turned the other way and gave Rosalia a hug as well. "Good job I'm really proud of you." She congratulated her.

Filming for the video was a great experience for everyone and they were all having fun besides the producers yelling.

Later that month

The girls were called into the studio. "I was able to snag a copy of the music video!" Abby told them while the girls screamed and grabbed each other's hands.

After watching the video all of the girls were proud of themselves.

a/n i was so proud of Chloe omg i kind of wanted to make Rosalia the lead but i realized it was a big part of Chloe's confidence and i didn't want to ruin that for her
wc; 950