6

"I want to talked about this upcoming weekend, it's regionals." Abby told the girls sitting in front of her "We are going to starpower which is one of the toughest competitions out there."

Maddie
chloe paige rosalia
brooke nia vivi mackenzie

Chloe, Maddie, and Brooke all had new solos.

"Rosalia, you and Spencer are doing a duet this weekend as well."

Rosalia nodded at her dance teacher with a smile.

Rosalia looked over to the moms and saw Christi looking giddier than usual when she heard they were going to starpower.

The group routine was titled "where have all the children gone." Rosalia was excited it seemed freaky and like a horror movie. All of the girls had to use their acting skills and Rosalia was also excited for that.

Abby had called them over and we're telling the girls they weren't interpreting the song and dance right.

After group rehearsal Spencer arrived for their duet rehearsal.

"Hey Spence." Rosalia greeted with a hug when he came into the studio. "Hey Rosie." After getting through about half of their routine it was then Maddie's turn for her solo rehearsal.

The two partners went out into the den to play go fish with the cards spencer always brought. After 6 rounds of go fish Spencer had won one round and Rosalia had won the other five rounds. "In your face!" She shouted happily after winning for now the sixth time. Spencer rolled his eyes at the girl in front of him while mumbling something under his breath which unfortunately Rosalia couldn't hear.

Day of competition

Boarding the bus for the competition this week. They were taking a bus to the airport where then they would be traveling on a plane the rest of the way. During the plane ride she had to catch up on her homework for the week which she was not looking forward to. She had decided to sit by Spencer for the ride on the bus and then sit by Nia on the plane.

After the long plane ride they got to the competition the solos were up first. Chloe was the first one to preform. All of the girls were backstage watching their teammates do their solos.

Rosalia loved Chloe's dance it was up Chloe's alley. It fit her really well and she did an awesome job with it.

Maddie also did great with her solo but Rosalia was kind of upset for Chloe as she now couldn't win because Maddie was in her age category.

Maddie won the category and Chloe got second. The two were separated by half a point.

After that it was time for Spencer and rosalia's duet. They were both backstage waiting for their turn.

"We got this." Spencer reassured his partner while doing their handshake.

After finishing she noticed everyone was standing while clapping. She smiled so hard her cheeks hurt. She met Spencer on the left side of the wing "We did so great." She told Spencer while hugging him tightly.

After the rest of the duets and trios in the competition competed it was time for duet and trio awards. The two partners were clutching each other's hands tightly to the point that they were turning white.

"And the top duet and trio of the day goes to 243 'the choice'" the emcee announced while the two winners jumped up from their spots and walked over to get their award while holding their hands together.

They both went back to the dressing rooms and were bombarded with hugs from both their moms and Chloe, Nia and Mackenzie.

Everyone was getting ready for the last dance of the day.

After performing "where have all the children gone" it was safe to say the girls were very proud of themselves. Rosalia felt as if this dance had expanded her technique and made her better. The group had won first place and they had qualified for nationals.

a/n hey🫣🫣🫣

wc;661