2

All of the girls were in the studio for the pyramid. She was second on the pyramid right behind Maddie. She was proud of herself.

Abby had told them Maddie and Chloe had a solo and Spencer and Rosalia had a duet. She was really excited to start dancing with Spencer. She could see them getting really close from dancing with one another.

They started out with the group and Rosalia didn't really like it. They had most of the dance down and were now trying on costumes. Rosalia liked the costumes but she knew her mom wouldn't like it. It was her turn to go out and show the moms. She walked in and stood on the stand in front of the moms.

The moms were looking at her and she felt exposed. "Do you like it ma?" she asked. Her mother had a look on her face that said she didn't but she didn't want to ruin her daughters mood so she nodded her head with a small smile on her face.

It was finally time to go home. After long hours of dance and long hours of homeschool. She was exhausted.

She decided to ask her mom in private how she felt about the dance and costume.

"So uh mom I wanted to ask how you actually felt about the dance and costume." Her mom hesitated on her answer "I felt like some of you guys are way too young for the dance but, I liked the costumes I think they were really cute." She told her daughter now asking what she thought while looking at her from the mirror. "I kinda think the same."

2 days until competition

It was the day Spencer and Rosalia were learning their choreography.

"Ok ready you two?" They both nodded their heads while looking at one another.

She loved the dance it was very sophisticated for them and they really had to work together to get it done correctly

Rosalia: I love working with Spencer he's really easy to work with. He's a little older than me which makes it easier for him to lift me and it's good to work with someone who is at a higher level than me even if it's just a little bit. 

They went through it once so they could just understand what they were doing first. The second time they went through it they did a lot better. But the third time while he was doing one of the smaller lifts he dropped her on her head.

"Oh my god Rosalia I'm so sorry you were going too fast and I couldn't grab you in time" Spencer immediately started apologizing. Abby walked over to the two of them and started to check on her dancer. She got up and tried to shake it off but her neck felt like it was being tied together by ropes.

She wiped her tears off her face and went back into position."Sweethearts go take a break and tell both of your mothers what happened." Abby dismissed them as they both nodded as Spencer ran in front of her so he could open the door for her. They both trudged up the stairs to the viewing room. They were dreading how their mothers would react.

The both walked over to their mothers who were talking to each other quietly. They both looked up from the noise of their footsteps and saw their kids. Both mothers faces lit up but soon dropped when they saw the tears in Rosalia's face.

Taylor got up immediately and went into mama bear mode. "What happened are you ok?" Taylor asked frantically. Spencer rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably at her questions "Well uh you see, funny story while we were doing one of the lifts she was going a beat faster than me and when I went to pick her up again she fell and landed on her head." He stated apologetically.