27

TW; emetophobia? I'm not sure if this counts but rose goes through some panic about puking and has a fear of it.

•——————•°••°•——————•

"First we have Brooke. You're on probation. No solo this week. Paige, same for you." Abby said as she took the paper off the headshots.

Maddie
Nia Mackenzie Rosalia
Chloe Paige Brooke

"Next we have Rosalia. You did really well in your duet and you did wonderfully in the group dance."

The group was going to Michigan for the competition. The dance had a huge prop with a spoon.

Chloe and Maddie had a duet. Nia, Maddie, Rosalia and Mackenzie had solos. Rosalia and Spencer had a trio with another boy in the studio. She told the dancer it was about a dying girl who's boyfriend is trying to make her stay while an angel is trying to take her away.

Rosalia was excited to dance with someone new but was also nervous. She and Spencer had a real connection on stage and everyone could see it.

Up in dance jail the moms were talking about the trio.

"I'm excited to watch this trio this weekend." Holly brought up, trying to strike conversation. Taylor smiled thinking about it. "I am too, Rosalia's never danced with two boys so I'm excited to watch and see how it progresses over the week." She said with a smile.

"Aren't you nervous that this new boy isn't going to fit in with these two. I mean Rose and Spencer are really close and you can see their chemistry on stage. I hope this new boy doesn't add any problems with that." Kelly added in her input while Taylor nodded.

During rehearsal the girls were learning the choreography. They were passing around a huge stick substituting for the silver spoon.

Later in the day Rosalia and Spencer were gathered in studio A while they waited for Abby to get the other boy that was going to be in the trio.

When Abby brought him in, Rosalia knew the two were going to be good friends. The boy walked over to the other two and awkwardly bounced on the balls of his feet. "Hi I'm Rosalia but you can call me Rose." She introduced and pulled him into a hug. The boy looked shocked and awkwardly patted her back.

"Ro." Spencer said as he noticed the look on the boy's face. When she pulled away she noticed the look too. "Oh god. I'm so sorry." He cut her off. "It's ok." He sent her a smile which she reciprocated.

"Hi I'm Spencer." He pulled his attention away from Rosalia and onto himself. "Hi I'm Jackson." He finally introduced himself to the two.

Abby let them get to know each other so they could work as a team for the trio.

"Alright, the reason I picked Jackson was because he does really well with mature pieces like you two do, so I thought the three of you would hit it off and give me a win." Abby revealed.

She started out having the three do some simpler things so she could see how well they worked together. When she saw they would do perfectly fine together she dismissed them.

Rosalia rushed to her acro class as he left the boys in their own company.

Two days until competition

The group was rehearsing and so far the spoon wasn't really working out. The spoon was really heavy and it was weighing the girls dance.

After the group Abby had the soloists do their dances in front of the team. Rosalia was doing a solo from a previous competition.