9

The team was in Las Vegas for that week.

"Some of you did really well but as a group eh." Abby critiqued them. Abby went onto this long spiel about Vivi and Cathy.

Chloe
Rosalia Brooke Nia
Paige Mackenzie Vivi

"Next we have Rosalia. You beat Maddie and you won the pageant. You did good in the group routine but you need to use your face! You have a solo this week."

Abby had shocked all of them by telling them Maddie was going to take a break for that week. 

Abby told them the theme of the dance was sinful because Las Vegas was also called 'sin city'.

Four days until competition

Abby was assigning all the different girls different sins. Brooke was sloth, Paige was gluttony, Nia was greed, Maddie was wrath and Rosalia was pride.

"Rosalia you are portraying pride, because I'm starting to see some changes with your self-esteem and your confidence this past season."

Their rehearsal was interrupted when an old friend of Abby's, Liz, was going to teach them how to walk like a showgirl.

"I have something for you guys." Liz walked over to a chest and pulled out headpieces that the show girls wear on stage. All the girls were walking around with the big headpieces feeling great and confident when Liz started to go into her days of being a showgirl.

"There were some shows that I had to do topless." She told them. After Rosalia heard she looked at Chloe in the mirror and shared a shocked look.

Three days until competition

While Abby took the girls out for ice cream the moms went out doing god knows what. They got huge ice cream sundaes to which the girls immediately dung into. Abby started ranting on and on about dance.

Rosalia: It was quite funny. The girls and I were just trying to eat our ice cream and Abby was just talking about how crappy our mothers are and how she doesn't get enough money to deal with them.

Two days until competition

Abby and Rosalia were perfecting her dance. Things were going good until Rosalia let her mind wander. She was just thinking when she couldn't catch her breath. To Rosalia it felt like weights were put on her chest.

"Ms Abby, could I have a break for a couple minutes please." She asked her teacher. Abby sighed loudly and hesitantly nodded at Rosalia. She quickly got out of the room and ran to the bathroom.

It's ok, it's just a dance. Calm down. Breathe.

Rosalia continued saying those three sentences while she whipped her tears and splashed her face with coke water. After a couple of minutes successfully pulled herself together and headed back to continue to work on her dance.

"Good?" Abby asked her once she opened the door. The blonde nodded and got back into position to run through her dance again. They went over it many times here and there with some criticism that she did her best to fix the next time.

Day of competition

First dance of the day was the group dance. In the wings, Rosalia was preparing herself and trying to shake off her nerves. She walked over to Nia and started doing their handshake. The group got called out to the stage to perform.

Rosalia: I thought I did really good with my character and my acting. I really hope we win. Fingers crossed!

"In seventh place routine 488 'Sinful'." The emcee announced into the microphone. The girls quietly clapped for themselves.

Now the only hope they had was their solos. Again Abby and Kelly we're arguing because Paige's costume didn't fit.

Rosalia: I don't like when people fight over costumes because me Chloe and Maddie usually get the good costumes and I think it makes us feel awkward. I'm not 100% about the others but it surely makes me uncomfortable. Because Paige is my friend I feel guilty that I got a good costume and she didn't. It just sucks.

Taylor was fixing her daughter's hair and makeup before she had to go on stage.

Watching Brooke's solo was great. She did really well with it even though it was clear she was hurting. She admired Brooke for not running off the stage. Next was Nia and it looked like she had a good time on the stage doing her solo.

Next was Chloe and Rosalia loved her little French inspired dance and she looked like she liked performing it.

Lastly was Rosalia.

If you looked in the audience you would see Taylor crying for her daughter.

Taylor: I am so proud of my daughter I have no words to explain. She has improved so much and you could see it in her dance this week.

For awards Rosalia won 1st place. It was a bittersweet moment because Chloe hadn't placed in the top ten. She felt bad for her friend but she was so proud of herself for winning.

a/n hi sorry this is short 🫶
wc; 840