26

Abby started out the morning saying they were boring.

Chloe
Rosalia Nia Brooke
Paige Mackenzie Maddie

The group was about zombies and it was a dig at the girls for being dead on stage and having no energy.

Paige, Brooke and Chloe had solos. Nia and Mackenzie were doing a duet and Spencer and Rosalia were also doing a duet.

Four days until competition

"Straighten your legs Rosalia! How many times do I have to tell you!"

Rosalia straightened her legs immediately and did the rest of the dance perfectly just so she wouldn't get yelled at.

Two days until competition

Paige and Brooke ended up coming back to the studio after Kelly and Abby's fight the day before.

Rosalia and Spencer were doing a previous duet from a couple weeks ago. But once they were done with rehearsal they went into the dancers den. Spencer was working on homework while Rosalia read.

"Ro, can you help me with my science homework please?" He asked as they sat in the dancers' den. She nodded and put her bookmark on the page where she left off and moved closer to him.  

He showed her the worksheet he had to finish for homework and she immediately understood what he needed help with. She showed him the right way to get it and he sailed smoothly from there on.

Day of competition

Rosalia and Spencer were sitting next to each other watching a movie on Rosalia's laptop.

Hours later the group arrived at the competition and headed up to their dressing room. Spencer helped Rosalia stretch out her left hip muscle.

Abby stormed into the room and was talking about how Kelly and her kids weren't there getting ready for their solos.

Abby went to register Maddie for her solo that she forgot in New Jersey.  Christi was a bit upset with the situation because now Chloe and Maddie were going up against one another.

Everyone got ready to go watch the soloists perform. Rosalia and Spencer sat next to each other holding each other's hands. The judges called Paige's name and she didn't go on stage the same thing happened with Brooke's number.

"What do you think happened? I just saw them." She muttered in confusion. He shook his head and he was just as confused as she was.

Next was Chloe and Rosalia loved watching her do her solo. She didn't look nervous and she did really well. After Chloe was Maddie and Rosalia was quite nervous for her friend because she had already forgotten her solo once before.

Maddie got through most of her dance when her music started to skip. Spencer looked at the girl beside him. Rosalia had never seen this happen to someone but she was happy Maddie continued to dance through it.

For solo awards Maddie got second and Chloe got third. Rosalia wished Chloe would have won but she was still really proud of her.

Next was both of the duets. Nia and Mackenzie's duet was first and then Rosalia's and Spencer's were a few numbers after theirs. The first duet was really entertaining and both girls did it really beautifully.

Before they got called, Rosalia and Spencer did their handshake and finished it right on time before the announcer's called their names.

They exited the stage with grace and wrapped their arms around each other while whispering congratulations in their ears.

Lastly was the group and Spencer was having fun making his partner look dead. He was putting a lot of makeup in her hair so it looked grey.

"Spence enough!" She laughed when he went to put even more on her hair, he pouted while reluctantly closed the pallet.

The girls carried their props to the stage. After the finished, Rosalia thought they did great and they had a really good chance of winning.

Nia and Mackenzie as well as Rosalia and Spencer, got first place in their separate categories for their duets.

Lastly was group awards and the girls cheered as their group got called for first place.

The energy was high when the girls got back to the green room. Rosalia knew something was going to happen when Gia led the girls out of the room.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣
thank you so so much for. 6k!!!! I just said thank you for 5K i think last chapter but ILY MUAH 🫶🫶🫶
wc; 730