20

"This week we are going to fire and ice right here in Pittsburgh!" Abby told them.

"I hate to do this but... Kendall... you are back on probation." She added.

"That's ridiculous Abby. What more do you want from her?" Jill screamed as Kendall started crying.

"Your head is distended. Your shoulders are hunched. Your rib cage is open." She retorted in a calm tone.

"Are you kidding me? You're kidding me right?" Jill interrupted.

"I don't even know why I'm here. You had nothing nice to say to her since the second we got here. You know what Abby, she does a lot right." Jill continued to defend her daughter while the girls tried to comfort the girl.

"She turns like a top. But that's what's good. I don't need to fix that."

"There's a lot of studios out there who would love what she does right. And you know what Abby? We are going to one of those studios! I'm not putting up with this crap anymore." Jill continued to yell as she grabbed Kendall and walked out.

Nia
Rosalia Maddie Chloe
Mackenzie Brooke paige Kendall

Rosalia was just waiting for Abby to reveal Nia's headshot so she could give her best friend a hug. Rosalia was the last one to let go.

"And on top for the first time. Nia."

The girls cheered and gave her a big hug but Nia knew the tightest squeeze was coming from Rosalia.

This week you are going to be doing a solo. And Rosalia duet with Spencer."

The group was called "head over heels"

"You're going to be dressed as brides so I want your dads to be at the competition as if they were giving their daughters away."

Rosalia deflated at the news. What was she supposed to do? All of the other girls had dads but she didn't.

Four days until competition

Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe and Rosalia were in the dancers den watching Abby help Mackenzie with stretching.

"I heard about the engagement!" Abby stated in a weirdly happy tone. Maddie looked up at her teacher with her mouth wide open. Rosalia wanted to laugh at the look on the oldest sister's face.

"Are you going to be in the wedding? Think I'm going to be in the wedding?" She wondered.

She then sent the out the four girls out to work on their separate tasks.

"What do you think of the ring?" She continued to ask. "Beautiful." Maddie said sassily while opening the door to studio b. "I love the story!" Chloe said smiling while Rosalia agreed. "Don't say it."

Abby spit out questions about the story while the older girls went into the studio to practice while Mackenzie stayed by Abby. Rosalia assumed that Abby was trying to get the details out of the younger dancer.

Three days until competition

The girls were rehearsing the group dance and Abby kept going on and on about how the dads were going to see them perform that weekend.

"Miss Abby, could I talk to you quickly?" Rosalia timidly asked. Abby nodded.

"Um since you know about what happened to my dad and so I was wondering if my uncle could come instead."

"Of course. I'm really sorry that your dad isn't here to come." She apologized while bringing the girl into her arms. Rosalia's eyes started stinging with tears but she didn't want to cry so she just blinked them away. "Alrighty go to studio c to practice your duet." Rosalia nodded.

Although she took a detour and went up to dance jail. "Mom, I talked to Abby." Taylor, Kelly and Christi turned to her while Rosalia walked closer to her mom.

"She said uncle Miles could come to the competition this weekend instead." She relayed the information up to her mom. Taylor nodded with a smile before Rosalia scurried away and down to go practice her duet.

"Hey ro." She weakly smiled at him in a greeting. "What's wrong?" He asked while moving closer to her.

"Nothing can we just dance." She snapped. "I'm sorry. That was really mean I just don't want to talk about it."

He nodded while getting in their starting position.

(start from 1:19)

After dancing through the whole thing she just laid on the ground while Spencer just watched her. He watched for about a minute but then laid with her. "Do you want to talk now?" She weakly nodded. "My dad is dead and Miss Abby wants the dads to come watch this weekend but obviously I don't have one so I had to ask if I could have my uncle come watch instead and it's just kinda upsetting me."

He didn't say anything but he wrapped his arms around her as they sat in silence.

Day of competition

Spencer, Rosalia and both of their moms were getting them ready for their duet. Nia's solo was next and everyone wanted to watch her solo. When they walked out they ran into candy apples but was most surprised to see Kendall and Jill on their team. "Nia, I believe in you. You will win and just do your best, don't worry about anybody else besides yourself you got this!" She reassured with a hug before running off to go watch so she wouldn't miss it.

Watching Nia made Rosalia really happy, she had always wanted a lyrical routine and she was doing great with it. She really did look like a princess. When she finished Rosalia was the first one to start cheering and the last one to stop cheering.

Next was Kendall and Rosalia wasn't excited to watch because she thought it was unfair that Cathy put them against each other.

After the solos it was time for their duet.

Before going on stage they did their handshake before they exited the wings and started on stage.

When they were done Rosalia jumped into Spencer arms while they told each other how good they did.

In the dressing room they were getting ready for the group dance and for once, having lots of fun before the routine was up. Melissa threw the flowers while Chloe and Paige fought for the flowers.

Rosalia had heard that Chloe's dad, Mark, wasn't able to make it. Rosalia was disappointed because she knew that Chloe really wanted him to come. "I'm sorry your dad couldn't come." She apologized. Chloe smiled at her and gave her a quick hug. "Thank you. I'm sorry your dad isn't here." Rosalia gave a sad smile as she gave Chloe another hug.

It was finally time for the group and Rosalia looked into the audience and saw her uncle and mom sitting together watching the group intently. She was really happy her uncle was here to watch.

For awards the group got first. The girls were ecstatic that they won. Next was solo awards. When Kendall got called for first Rosalia grabbed onto nias hand to comfort her. "I'm sorry. You deserved to win."

For their duet again Spencer and Rosalia won first place overall.

When they got back to the group of girls, they were comforting Nia because she was really upset that she didn't win.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣
Hiii this was surprising long so i hope you enjoy and vote and comment please <3
tpwk
wc; 1219