29

After the previous competition Rosalia was pretty upset at Abby. Abby was supposed to be the one person Rosalia always wanted to watch her dance.

They were traveling to Ohio and not happy about that. Abby told the group that she was bringing in some of her older dancers in.

Maddie Maddie
Rosalia Chloe Paige
Nia Mackenzie Brooke

"The first person on top of the pyramid is Maddie. And the second person on top of the pyramid is Maddie. I want to congratulate Maddie. Two titles, two competitions in less than two hours."

Chloe, Paige and Rosalia had solos. Rosalia had a duet.

Five days until competition

Abby had brought in three older girls. Nina, Ariel and Katherine.

Rosalia loved working with older dancers because they had more experience and could teach her what they knew.

Three days until competition

Abby was rehearsing Chloe and Rosalia's solos. Rosalia really loved her solo. It showed off her technique but also her performance skills.

One day until competition

Rosalia and Spencer were rehearsing their new duet in studio C. They were working on some of the lifts that were introduced to them this week. He was lifting her over his head and of course they had never done that so she was nervous.

"Ro, you have to relax. I can't lift you if you're tense." He told her gently as she tried to listen to him and relax.

"Take a deep breath, it's ok."

She sat on the floor as she tried to take some deep breaths. "Ok I'm ready." He nodded as they got into the first position that they started in.

After doing the full dance twice she was starting to get frustrated when she noticed she couldn't un-tense her muscles when he lifted her.

He hasn't said anything since the first time because he too noticed she was getting upset.

"Come on, why don't we take a break." He offered.

Day of competition

When they walked into the dance competition Rosalia was in awe. "Spence look!" She exclaimed as she took Spencer's hand into her own to point to the sculpture she was looking at.

"Beautiful." He said simply.

"Make sure not to touch anything." Abby advised. They were told that the competition was ahead of schedule by thirty minutes.

Spencer was helping her by stretching her leg muscles out.

Spencer decided to wait for her in the wings instead of the audience. A couple numbers after Chloe it was Rosalia's turn.

She thought she nailed all of the choreography. Spencer pulled her into a hug as soon as she got off stage.

Rosalia could feel the calm before the storm when Spencer and her got back to the green room.

When things got heated Holly took the rest of the girls out of the room.

After that fiasco was the duet. Rosalia was nervous but Spencer was comforting her the best he could.

"Deep breaths. I won't drop you. I promise. Just keep your stomach muscles relaxed." He ended his short speech with a hug and a kiss on her forehead. She blushed and turned away from him as fast as she could.

Luckily they announced their number soon after that.

"See, I told you we'd do great." He retorted smugly when he knew they were perfect.

The girls were getting ready for the group number. The older girls came in and they looked breathtaking.

"You guys look beautiful!" Rosalia complimented the three teens. Nina smiled at her while they all thanked her.

The girls were really hyped for the group number. The costumes looked great and the choreography was great. Rosalia thought the older girls brought something different to the team. The dance was all around gorgeous.

Paige and Chloe took up both seventh and sixth place. Roslia placed first in her category which landed her another title and another crown.

For the group they got fifth but when they heard Cathy's team didn't place they were over the moon with fifth place.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣
Hii i just realized that it's chapter 29 and nothing has happened romantically between them but I'm trying to build it up because Rosalia's still only 12 and I'm just waiting for them to be a bit older.
tpwk
wc; 710