31

"Holly is busy?" Abby asked rhetorically after seeing Holly was not standing with the other mothers. "She'll be here." Christi assured. "Well, we went to starbound. We proved that you are national champions once again. It's much, much, much more fun to win ladies. Now let's get onto this weekend."

Her monologue was interrupted by the studio door opening. Roslia brushed it off and assumed it must have been Holly arriving late, but after seeing the look on her mothers face she took another look.

"Hi everyone." Jill greeted the group. Jill looked like a whole new woman, new hair, a new hair color but unfortunately her voice was the same.

Rosalia looked at Nia through the mirror who was already looking at her. "What the heck?" Nia mouthed. Rosalia shook her head. She had absolutely no clue what was going on. "Abby, could I speak to you?"

Abby looked dumbfounded. She couldn't believe Jill was here begging for her to find Kendall a spot.

"I do know how it works. I made a mistake going to candy apples. It was a mistake, and I would really like for you to find a spot for Kendall on the steam like you did once before." Jill pleaded while Abby for once, was speechless.

"You are off your rocker." Abby told her.

"I can't believe this!" Abby pulled the roots of her hair.

By now the girls, the moms and even Abby
were laughing at the bizarreness of the situation.

Rosalia; i cant believe this just happened. Like it was a shock to everyone. The only thing i could do was laugh.

Rosalia
Maddie Brooke Chloe
Paige Nia Mackenzie

"And on top of the pyramid is Rosalia. Not only did your trio win but you got a perfect score of 300. Congratulations. Girls, this is what you should all be working towards."

"Ladies, we will be performing a group routine about a vampire. So I will be bringing in a boy." The girls cheered at the news.

Four days until competition

"Nick come on in." Rosalia's ears perked at the news.

Rosalia; I love Nick he's a really good person to work with because he is very easy to trust. Because he's older than us he's really good at lifting.

Later in the day Abby was rehearsing the solos. She was the last girl to rehearse. She was doing one of her old routines so she didn't get the full hour private because she didn't need it.

The group was running the group number again when Gia walked in carrying the phone. Abby listened in silence, giving the person her full attention, only talking when the other person was asking her something.

"After watching all of the auditions for the role of young Deb, we decided to go with... Maddie." Maddie's face was immediately decorated with a grin. Abby pulled her into a hug.

The other girls sat in awkward silence as Abby continued to congratulate her dancer.

Of course the other girls were happy for her but it felt like it was set up for her to get the role. The girls worked really hard to even get a chance to get the role.

Rosalia thought it felt like a waste.

Three days until competition

The next morning they were rehearsing the group number as Jill waltzed into the studio with Kendall at her side.

Abby ended up throwing Kendall into the dance anyway.

The group was very crowded and Abby must have had the same thought. "I'm going to cut some people. What do you think, Gianna?"

Abby and Gianna talked and decided to do four girls and Nick. All of the girls were feeling the pressure.

Rosalia most likely knew who was going to get cut and she knew it wouldn't be her so she felt guilty. They were on the team but they possibly weren't even going to get a chance to be in the group number.

Late in the evening Abby gathered everyone to talk about. Everyone was arguing and Rosalia was tired of it.

Two days until competition

It was two days until they were going to be in Lancaster and Rosalia still had yet to rehearse her solo. Abby was having her do one of her old solos. Which she was completely fine with but she didn't understand why everyone else got new solos to perform when she didn't.

But yet she kept her mouth shut and kept her face neutral and continued to dance.

Later that day, the girls were gathered in the studio watching as Maddie and Abby organized all of Maddie's crown on the table set in front of them.

Everyone in the room besides Abby were very uncomfortable.

Melissa came to do collateral damage, telling the girls that she and Maddie didn't bring them in to make the others feel jealous or upset. Rosalia just shrugged the whole situation off because she knew she was a winner and she had earned every crown she has won.

Day of competition

After watching Nia's solo, her best friend was beyond proud of her. Rosalia thought Nia did great and she deserved to win.

Maddie was stunning on stage and Rosalia was slightly jealous. Maddie got that solo instead of Rosalia but nonetheless Maddie did great.

Paige was great on stage. She hit all of her tricks and really wowed both the judges and the audience.

Lastly was Rosalia. She was in the next age category.

The girl heard the thunderous claps from the audience making her feel as if she was on top of the world.

The other three soloists categories were up first. Nia got ninth place with a special fierce award. Paige got sixth and Maddie of course got first.

Next was Rosalia's category and as the emcee neared the top places her stomach started to clench with nerves.

"And taking home the first place title tonight is... Rosalia from Abby Lee dance company!" Rosalia was immediately on her feet.

After the solo awards, the members of the team were in the green room waiting for Abby's final decision.

Paige had hurt her foot so she was automatically removed from the drawing. Nia was taken out because Abby felt like it and the final group consisted of Brooke, Maddie, Chloe, Nick and Rosalia.

Rosalia knew their small group was going to win. She just felt it in her bones. They danced in unison and with so much emotion showcased in them.

Just as she thought, the group won.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣
Hi I'm really sorry for not posting but I've been so busy with starting high school and getting situated and with friends and work so i hope this longer chapter makes up for it<3
wc; 1130